Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More money than sense but thanks very much..

DA11

Originally Posted By: Digitalis
They're extending membership to Myfc. If the deal with the Fleet falls through, they'll still be looking for a different club.

I think that's the whole point - they're giving more money to Will Brooks so that he can carry on living off MyFC with no guarantee that any takeover is going to happen.

Originally Posted By: Trebor1975
think that's the whole point - they're giving more money to Will Brooks so that he can carry on living off MyFC with no guarantee that any takeover is going to happen.

Hi Trebor, don't sit on the fence, say what you really think! smile
Yes I guess it is a gamble in as much as we've given £35 to people we've never met before.

Like about 25000 others, I thought the possibility for involvement was worth the risk. If it's a con trick, it's a good one and pretty high profile. Personally, I believe it's on the up. If it's not I've lost £35 - so a few less beers this year.

If nothing else, it's got me really interested in the Fleet, a team I'd never really known about before. Now, I'm bought in and can't wait to get up there in January as a supporter.

• 10 months later...

Well I attended every home match last season, including the final the PASE lads played in smile

Still know bugger all about football but I find myself spouting the usual rubbish the rest of the fans come out with now.

The worst thing is when I'm at a home match, now I'm busy counting the balls kicked out of the stadium and grumbling "That's another thirty quid" or watching what is going on with the stewards, looking to see the size of the queues for food, making sure the doctor is in his seat just in case, chatting to sponsors and occassionally managing to watch a bit of football smile