Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I need help ?

Krooner

Hey Roland how are you smile

I have no insight into the wages structure at Camberley Town. We have a new chairman who is reportedly well off. What I do know is that a fair number of our current 1st team squad were with us before the chairman took over. We have only got 2 players to join from higher teams one of them being Darren.

get players in that want to play for your club not for your wages,

our boys have to pay us and most of them could walk into most prem teams and get a good wage but choose to stay with us, thats great testament to nathan who has the ability to keep and attract players to our club .............

After our magnificent win in the league at Krooner Park this season I had a chat with the Camberley chairman so I know they have a budget, but honestly not a huge amount of money.

All our lads get is little more than petrol money. Our weekly expenses are less than they've been for years, and we're having our best season since our return to Rymans 1 5 years back.

It's more about having a good bunch of players who want to do well and play football rather than £20 here or there.

Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Point of order Gussy, it's not fair to discuss one player's expenses on here at his former club. That was between the player and the manager.

Besides which he left to play for Casuals for nothing, so hardly in on for the money?

I never said anything about him being in it for the money. but asking for £20 a win on top was excessive though!!!

Originally Posted By: CHE GUSTAVO
Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Point of order Gussy, it's not fair to discuss one player's expenses on here at his former club. That was between the player and the manager.

Besides which he left to play for Casuals for nothing, so hardly in on for the money?

I never said anything about him being in it for the money. but asking for £20 a win on top was excessive though!!!

Blimey that's a bit rich saying that considering the amount of money wasted there by previous managers/coaches