Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

George Borg

Eastside Urchin

BECAUSE TREEBOY TOLD ME TO THE FOLLOWING IS ALLEGEDLY WHAT I HEARD FROM ANOTHER PERSON WHO ALLEGEDLY THINKS THEY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON. BASICALLY THIS IS ALL ALEGEDLY SH!T MAN!

According to a post on the Conference forum George Borg has served court proceedings on Braintree's chairman and the club itself apparantly relating to non payment of contracts monies,club cars being snatched in the middle of the night and george borg being arrested!!! And apparant other matters that will surface in due course.Borg also claims that his P45 has been witheld whilst he has not been paid.

No wonder they can't afford a sort or two behind the bar.Or sell raffle tickets with a prize of over £20!

P.s i took this from another forum so if its libellous then tough titty,i am only the messenger

um - edit with allegedly before every allegation to protect ian w imo.

if his p45 has been withheld, it could be because they've not made a final payment to him. been gone a while though hasn't he?

perhaps he could issue a winding up order?

I know I was pissed whilst at Braintree but the last time I saw munters like that was when I opened Viz, and that's being kind.

Excellent tannoy announcer though, most helpful in my hour of need.

Oh and PMSL @ George Borg (allegedly)