Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Even Deader................

Big J R

........... on here today.

Where is everyone ??

Still out hunting Che Gussie ?

.... or is there a half price sale on at Maccy D's ?

bolt

its a fu cking joke isnt it how quiet it is. some of us have fu ck all to do at work and need some entertainment.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
its a fu cking joke isnt it how quiet it is. some of us have fu ck all to do at work and need some entertainment.

There's always the office 'bike' ??

bolt

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
its Friday lunchtime bjr, all the sensible people are propping up bars. Unlike Joey Barton who spent new year behind them.

Any chance the game on tomorrow? seems dry enough today, will Che be fit enough?

The game should be on as far as I'm aware. Probably won't be a pretty sight given Merstham's present form ! I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow afternoon yet.

No idea about Che Gussie. Depends on 'Bitch' and his other health problems I suppose ! chloe

hi bjr i have been manager of ash farnham frimley green and up to the start of this season was pb's assitant at camberley.merstham are a very good side but not unbeatable i recall the day we beat walton casuals 5 1 at frimley,now they were walking the ccl at the time and we were struggling like yourselves, this is where a manager earns his corn he gets his players fired up and adds to their motivation,games like these are often decided on personal battles on the feild but you must prepare thoroughly beforehand

Originally Posted By: duncs
not for me tsf i like things a little closer to home in the gu postcode area

His push-bike would never make it out of the GU post-code area.

The Dorking job ISN'T up for grabs anyway ! hunk

Croydon used to be such a nice place.

A bit dangerous these days!