Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New songs

Eastside Urchin

I think we need a couple of new songs.

I will try and think some up but the way i usually do it is either copy other songs(usually from arsenal,but ain't been there for so long i don't really know or care about any of their new ones) or think of some classic songs from bands and then try to change the words.

Lets see if we can get some new ones for saturday!

you know who they are one looks like h.potter one bangs a drum and thinks hes a ref the other is a well respected lady and theres more but havnt got time to name them give my regards to k.bright and d.parmenter when u see them even though they are urchin haters but very good when its there round

no was a saturday maybe you didnt have a game names fck nose but no there faces from working on the island its like any of the urchins getting caught at a grays game its not on is it take a look at your fellow canvey fans and think to your self who the fck can i trust

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
no was a saturday maybe you didnt have a game names fck nose but no there faces from working on the island its like any of the urchins getting caught at a grays game its not on is it take a look at your fellow canvey fans and think to your self who the fck can i trust

Ive got to correct you on that though. There is nothing wrong with going to watch a game of football at another club. Alot of us are genuine football supporters who like to go out and watch a game of football after a long day. surely theres nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day most of us are Canvey through and through. We get along with most of the hornchurch lads and lasses and sometimes we just like to meet up and watch a spot of football.

As for the Chelmsford lot. a fraction of our supporters from the conference days have followed kingy over Hornchurch. So those fellas you may have seen at chelmo game could wel have chelmo supporters. who knows.

Originally Posted By: Mini-Goose93
Originally Posted By: urchinman1961

Ive got to correct you on that though. There is nothing wrong with going to watch a game of football at another club. Alot of us are genuine football supporters who like to go out and watch a game of football after a long day. surely theres nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day most of us are Canvey through and through. We get along with most of the hornchurch lads and lasses and sometimes we just like to meet up and watch a spot of football.

As for the Chelmsford lot. a fraction of our supporters from the conference days have followed kingy over Hornchurch. So those fellas you may have seen at chelmo game could wel have chelmo supporters. who knows.

tea time goosey... cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
they are all ugly on pig island,especially little goosey!

Goose, hopefully by the time you're UM's age, you wont still be living with Mummy and having to tug your stuff over the marshes