Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins 3 Ramsgate 1

Nutchutney

After a nervy start we played as good a second half as I have seen in a long time. We were first to the ball and our new forward, Jamie Richards looks a great acquisition.

Kris Lee's second goal was worth the entrance money and was a just reward for some good pressure from the team.

Jimmy Mac won MoM and I would like to mention Dean Green who was outstanding and Kris Lee for his contribution.

I dont think we had one bad player on the pitch. Barnard and Elliot won everything they went in for, Deano was brilliantand had their left back under hid thumb. Shame their number 11 was scum for spitting at a 13 year old ball boy, but we're just a point of the play offs with a game in hand, and if we keep playing like we did today we should be fine.

great show by the urchins today , 2nd half display one of the best for a long while , with deano man of match for me ,

but the match was ruined by the actions of ramsgate no 11,

after the incident of spitting at the ball boy,

i hope thats not the end of the matter , and the player should be facing a long ban.

there seems too much that players are getting away with at this level of football either by poor officals, or things being turned a blind eye too.

the ramsgate no 11 should not get away with this!!!!!!!!!!.

Although I was at the game today I did not see the supposed spitting incident so I can't say if he did spit or not. All I will say is that I know the player and it is not in his charatcer to spit intentionally at a ball boy. I realise that this sort of thing can upset the crowd but I think we should calm down and consider that this may have been an accident.

On another note, well done to Hornchurch today. It was a close first half but you deserved to win based on your second half display. There was some great team play by your players.

I hope today doesn't cause any bad feelings between the two clubs and good luck for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted By: Ramsi

I hope today doesn't cause any bad feelings between the two clubs and good luck for the rest of the season.

I can assure you there will not be any bad feelings at all....an incident occured which split over just after the game without any real hassle....nette dealt with it afterwards on the terrace and in the bar and we move on....its football...it happens and the player was just frustrated with the ball boy holding the ball back....

good luck to you also...applause2

sorry unc the ballboy didn't hold the ball back, passed it straight back 2 the player, turned his back on the player when No 11 spat @ him, and yes i did c it

right,spitting or no spitting and i done my nut after the game because of it,i would like to say hello to all the ramsgate fans who made the trip.I didn't see the incident but as usual i reacted in the only way i know how and i apologise to all those at hornchurch.Good to see ramsgate mick and the bald bloke and all the other rams fans,especially the yid who i took the p1ss out of.

Now lets put this in context,if he did spit at david then i am sure the ramsgate managment will sort it.

The ones i met tonight were good lads,mick is a legend,a bit ageing and thinks he has a chance with some blonde tart from upminster.Well i just got home and mummy says she don't want to know.Now lets put the incident behind us as none of the blokes i met today were culprible,i just hope we smash you in the play offs.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

I can assure you there will not be any bad feelings at all....an incident occured which split over just after the game without any real hassle....nette dealt with it afterwards on the terrace and in the bar and we move on....its football...it happens and the player was just frustrated with the ball boy holding the ball back....

Unc I agree we will move on , But Mick is correct the ballboy did not hold the ball back from the 11 or anyone else, the officials ignored the calls of the eastside and the player himself, if unintentional, made no attempt to apologise to the lad and that is bang out of order.I saw it too !

Originally Posted By: matty69
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Unc I agree we will move on , But Mick is correct the ballboy did not hold the ball back from the 11 or anyone else, the officials ignored the calls of the eastside and the player himself, if unintentional, made no attempt to apologise to the lad and that is bang out of order.I saw it too !

no problems matty...the player has now apologised to our club and there is no excuse for it we know...

hi shrimper ty for introducing me to this fantastic club!!

ramsgate was the 3rd match you have taken me and each time the players seem to get better and better! as for the supporters what a lively and great bunch they are!!

as for the incident well i have been brought up with football as you know and i have never seen ne thing like it ever

a ballboy spat at!!

and i applaud the father he did what ne father would do after a discraceful and disrespectful attack!

me i would hve been on the pitch and the player would have been seeing stars!

the father is being accused of starting trouble from what i make of it and i aint no expert what the hell were a few ramsgates fan doing in out stand!! mmm and one of the supporters walked passed me n offered a home supporter out after match which after heson appoligised as i see it the hornchurch fans are a loud(aint we meant to be) and great bunch and i always have a great time

go u urchins

pommers

The only reason us Ramsgate supporters were standing there was because you can't get near the pitch behind the goal. I was not aware that that was your stand and that away supporters were not meant to stand there. Where are the away supporters meant to stand?