Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins 3 Ramsgate 1

Nutchutney

i have looked on some other clubs forums, where news of saturdays events had spread, and it seems trouble with ramsgate fans and players, have been quite a common theme over the last 2 seasons or so!!!!,with fans saying they would no longer go to watch there teams play away at ramsgate. or look forward to them visting because of this, indeed it seems no one was surprised at what went on saturday because of events they have seen with ramsgate in the past !!!!!!!!!!.

think u find that the fa don't enforce the ban straight away

if i remember right didn't the striker 4 havant get sent off in the 1st game against swansea and played the 2nd game as well

Originally Posted By: Coffin Ender
Changing the subject, your match report says Nick Davis played for Ramsgate on Saturday. Yet, according to the FA website, his three-game suspension should have started on Jan 19th.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/SuspensionLists/

Martin Able or someone at Ramsgutter invested £500 in a video camera. They filmed the incident appealed to the FA and got the red card rescinded. I wonder if the video camera was there on Saturday and caught the alleged (legal speak) incidents?

coolsmoke