Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bury Town won 3-0

AbbeyMan

I believed i showed recognition to the hard work (it is invaluable and we all appreciate it).Saying that,i hope the board show recognition to the fact that the fans recently voted acquiring a certain site in Enfield, a higher priority than developing Brimsdown.So whilst the shared lease at Brimsdown is welcome.It shouldn't take away the need (or desire)to find and develop our own ground in Enfield.

what doe sthat mean. leave us out of it, at least we own our own ground, and it can't be that bad cos you ain't won their in your history. So in summary we got a team you cant beat, our own ground you can't win on ....oh and a Manager that we are more than happy with ...more than I can say for you lot who constantly are whinging about anything andeverything. When you realise you are where you are, and you ain't any better than all the other teams competing at this level you will never be happy. Oh and by the way see you next season for another gteed 3 points at our place ...thats unless you are boycotting it cos of our flat balls ....true supporters I think not ...best wishes for therest of the season

Originally Posted By: Steph
You take that back!

"Unattractive Area" That is where the Harrisons and Martins had lived for at least 2 generations.

Its where my grandparents lived for 61 years (in the same house!)and likewise at least 2 generations, but LS is right it is depressing, but I have fond memories of my time spent in Redlands Road growing up, anywhere near to you Steph?

AFL(Aussie Rules) Clubs have an agreement where membership of one club gets you a discounted admission price at away games.

So as a member of the Western Bulldogs I get so many Home games Free (based on the Membership I have subscribed for) and I get a discount (25%) at opposition grounds when we are playing there.

A lot of us had links near Goldsdown rd.My family lived near Green Street most of my life.The fact is,as with most london borough districts,a high percentage of tradional famalies in the last 20 years have moved out,mostly to escape the crime and overcrowding that various recent goverments have imposed on them.

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
most supporters go to home and away games and if price was the issue I feel that they would cut the away game"

depends where they live to start with. we have a few o us who travel a long way t home games

As traditonal fanbases become ever more dispersed,the distance travelled to get to 'Home' games gets bigger.I personally have to make a 150 mile round trip to attend home games,and i know plenty more who have fairly long trips to get down to Brimo nowadays.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
most supporters go to home and away games and if price was the issue I feel that they would cut the away game"

depends where they live to start with. we have a few o us who travel a long way t home games

As traditonal fanbases become ever more dispersed,the distance travelled to get to 'Home' games gets bigger.I personally have to make a 150 mile round trip to attend home games,and i know plenty more who have fairly long trips to get down to Brimo nowadays.

Feckin' move then!!! grin