Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Horsham - Little Old Lady

ha ha...I wondered how long it would take you to conjure that little counterfeit up...everyone on here knows that you can send yourself a pm and then copy and paste it onto here so it looks like the real thing.....lets see a copy and paste of the original message board first page shall we..!!

oldest trick in the book scoup and whilst we are having this conversation...why on earth would you ask me to speak to anyone at the paper anyway...I am just a supporter and would hardly have made any comment on behalf of the club...had I received a pm I would have responded to it firstly by asking you why and then forwarding it to nett (perhaps you should have pm'd her instead as she's an official of the company..) smile

keep wriggling but the facts are that you printed something that wasn't true...failed to print the true facts of what took place and never bothered to attempt to contact anyone at our club with the exception of one voice mail left for jenny...

same old scoup as you have been for 20 years mate...a disgrace in a fundamentally disgraceful profession...

Originally Posted By: Hornchurch O
rule applies if you're 8, 18 or 80?
My mum's 82 is she excempt.
I'll bring her along to the next saturday home game and she will cartwheel from one end to the other.

no need, you're about 70, so you're exempt too.

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Can you...
coupwotcoup
First XI Coach

Loc: Rumford
...give Sam a ring on 0207 841 **** please?
PS loved the pics of you that Rob took last week.. Fvck me you're looking old

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Unread By: none

Funny that, especially the last line...As you said can be proven... sent at 2.27 last Friday...All we wanted to do was give you a right to reply... whistle

been having a little lookey and of course the one thing that was missing off your bogus PM was the time and date..below is a PM I sent myself a few days ago to save and as can be plainly seen the date and time is on there...perhaps we can see the date and time on your one scoupy doupy... grin

Page 1 of 1 1
Participants

#94496 - 03/02/08 11:43 AM farrell
Uncle Urchin Uncle Urchin
First XI Coach

Loc: in the back garden Grey Hornet

W.Sussex Div 4 North
(30/1/08 12:05)

Maggs not happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geardy is a disgrace. Farrell was also a culprit and acted like a prima donna. Farrell's discipline is very bad. I was in no doubt he was guilty on Saturday. He played a lot better on Saturday however. Last night he was taking up some stupid positions and eyeballing some of the opponents. Gary spoke to him at one time and Lee shouted back at him with the words F... o.. Surprisingly he can pronounce those words very clearly. I am very sympathetic to his disability but he cannot be allowed to get away with everything. I thought that Simon when he came on played very well but the 2 front men were playing too close together and jacob and Lewis tried to take on the whole of the Rams and lost possession too easily.
We must play Yinka again on Saturday. He played well at full back in previous games but when he was tried on the wide midfield position he did not quite perform I think Myallo will be a good captain if allowed to do the job on a regular basis. I think he is the best footballer in the team

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
Originally Posted By: Hornchurch O
rule applies if you're 8, 18 or 80?
My mum's 82 is she excempt.
I'll bring her along to the next saturday home game and she will cartwheel from one end to the other.

no need, you're about 70, so you're exempt too.

I'm looking old...do I get exemption as well... grin