Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Horsham - Little Old Lady

Originally Posted By: MCP
Dagger04 (ex d&r fan i persume) Who are HFC? since we are being so pedantic shouldn't it be AFCH

if we are being pedantic MCP then try this for size....HFC (not to be confused with HFCSC) is the original members club dating back to 1923 and still intact with its constitution untouched (we must thank max for that) who, along with others refused to vote for the transfer to HFC Limited which was formed in 2002 and subsequently went skint 3 years later..the liquidation of HFCL did not impose on the integrity of either of the former entities...

the name change to afc was mandatory under sections 216/217 of the insolvency act and that expires in april....

we can therefore become what we wish but at all times HFC was valid....

bet you are glad you asked... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: MCP
Dagger04 (ex d&r fan i persume) Who are HFC? since we are being so pedantic shouldn't it be AFCH

we can therefore become what we wish but at all times HFC was valid....

bet you are glad you asked... grin

Thanks for the answer Unc

As for that being called what we what see Romford FC (note not being called Romford 1992 or whatever)

Originally Posted By: dagger04
>>>nd he hit out at the Hornchurchs bench too for allegedly making mimicking noises at the player - an incident that saw sprightly 79 year old Joan Young invade the pitch.

This is an attempt by Horsham to detract from the fact that they failed to act in banning this 79 year old hooligan for the rest of the season - they are now trying to lay the blame firmly at the feet of HFC.

The Horsham ground should be closed for six weeks, the club should be fined £500, and the stewards, who failed completely in their job, should be charged with aiding and abetting, and the hooligan should be charged with attempting to incite a riot, since her disgraceful and provocative actions encouraged the banshee boys behind the dug out to increase their flow of invective.

Colin Ron Michelle and the boys should be applauded loudly for their restraint, despite trembling in terror (might have been laughter, not too sure) as this 79 year old hooligan approached them at great speed.

The irony is spot on - indicative across football at the moment IMHO - a big imbalance between what behaviour is acceptable as a footy fan ('kin naff all) and whats acceptable in society ('kin anything & everything).

Yeh, in the cold light of day its a harmless lil' ol lady (says society) BUT if i did that I'd be hung (cause I'm a 30something short haired white fella).

God, I hate demographics & cliches(and old ladys)

>>> in the cold light of day its a harmless lil' ol lady (says society) BUT if i did that I'd be hung (cause I'm a 30something short haired white fella).

Exactly - what we now have is a very dangerous precedence set by Horsham. On the one hand, any over-age hooligan can run onto the field of play and verbally or otherwise assault the away team and management, thereby inciting a possible riot off the field among the crowd, whilst on the other hand anyone of lesser age would have been banned for the rest of the season, perhaps longer.

The next time anyone rushes on to the pitch, all they need to quote is the Horsham precedence, and they will be allowed to roam free.

The knock on effect will be that ASBOs will be challenged everywhere as being unfair and against Human Rights.

And all because of Horsham.

The law states no spectator is allowed to enter the field of play. That applies whether your 8, 18 or 80.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
The law states no spectator is allowed to enter the field of play. That applies whether your 8, 18 or 80.

and therein lies the rub of it all IMO..the club realise that they could be in serious trouble over this so create a smokescreen about the alleged noises made from our bench....colin is not a happy bunny over this I can tell you and I make him right..

on another note (and of course there were no noises apart from the dypso drunken drivellers behind colins dug out) but can anyone tell me how noises made at a deaf person could be deemed to be insulting as he couldn't have heard them could he?...he didn't hear the whistle...did he?

grin

here's an intersting quote from a horsham fan...

Grey Hornet

W.Sussex Div 4 North
(30/1/08 12:05)

Maggs not happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geardy is a disgrace. Farrell was also a culprit and acted like a prima donna. Farrell's discipline is very bad. I was in no doubt he was guilty on Saturday. He played a lot better on Saturday however. Last night he was taking up some stupid positions and eyeballing some of the opponents. Gary spoke to him at one time and Lee shouted back at him with the words F... o.. Surprisingly he can pronounce those words very clearly. I am very sympathetic to his disability but he cannot be allowed to get away with everything. I thought that Simon when he came on played very well but the 2 front men were playing too close together and jacob and Lewis tried to take on the whole of the Rams and lost possession too easily.
We must play Yinka again on Saturday. He played well at full back in previous games but when he was tried on the wide midfield position he did not quite perform I think Myallo will be a good captain if allowed to do the job on a regular basis. I think he is the best footballer in the team

just about sums it all up for me...farrells a cheat and his manager will have to face colin at our place in 2 weeks....not surprisingly their manager said not a word to colin after the game in question...not surprisingly the NLT did not ring colin for a comment......they have his number...

who does the embittered drunken romford lush work for...?

oh...righto then... devil

I think you are coming to the end of your shelf-life...Eastbourne awaits. Four phone calls to your other half, including two voice mails. PM to you via this message board asking you to ring as no contact could be made, but no response to either.
Colin was tried once, but as the story went beyond the manager and had little to do with your playing staff, then it is hardly fair for Colin to comment...
Oh and finally, embittered, moi? Keep chasing your tail... smile

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
here's an intersting quote from a horsham fan...

Grey Hornet

W.Sussex Div 4 North
(30/1/08 12:05)

Maggs not happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geardy is a disgrace. Farrell was also a culprit and acted like a prima donna. Farrell's discipline is very bad. I was in no doubt he was guilty on Saturday. He played a lot better on Saturday however. Last night he was taking up some stupid positions and eyeballing some of the opponents. Gary spoke to him at one time and Lee shouted back at him with the words F... o.. Surprisingly he can pronounce those words very clearly. I am very sympathetic to his disability but he cannot be allowed to get away with everything. I thought that Simon when he came on played very well but the 2 front men were playing too close together and jacob and Lewis tried to take on the whole of the Rams and lost possession too easily.
We must play Yinka again on Saturday. He played well at full back in previous games but when he was tried on the wide midfield position he did not quite perform I think Myallo will be a good captain if allowed to do the job on a regular basis. I think he is the best footballer in the team

just about sums it all up for me...farrells a cheat and his manager will have to face colin at our place in 2 weeks....not surprisingly their manager said not a word to colin after the game in question...not surprisingly the NLT did not ring colin for a comment......they have his number...

who does the embittered drunken romford lush work for...?

oh...righto then... devil

I think you are coming to the end of your shelf-life...Eastbourne awaits. Four phone calls to your other half, including two voice mails. PM to you via this message board asking you to ring as no contact could be made, but no response to either.
Colin was tried once, but as the story went beyond the manager and had little to do with your playing staff, then it is hardly fair for Colin to comment...
Oh and finally, embittered, moi? Keep chasing your tail... smile

no pm to me at all from you or anyone else at NLT and of course that can be proven.. and jen received one voice mail and thereafter couldn't get an answer when she rang back (three times)...no calls to the club...no emails...of course it doesn't go beyond colin and his playing staff as they were the ones accused of the dastardly deed...no one else was and yet no one rang him once..at all.....a fact that watters accepted and apologised to colin for yesterday..

same old same old scoup....vicious amateurish innuendo with no facts...and of course the plainly transparent personal bitterness cannot be hidden by cheesy lies on here about attempted contacts...we are the easiest people in the game to get hold of 24/7.... yay

you have.. as always.. been rumbled... smile

Can you...

coupwotcoup

First XI Coach

Loc: Rumford

...give Sam a ring on 0207 841 **** please?

PS loved the pics of you that Rob took last week.. Fvck me you're looking old

FOOTBALL PROGRAMMES & TICKETS WANTED. Competitive prices paid for pre-70 issues, but anything considered. I have many for sale, please PM for any wants and quotes.

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

Funny that, especially the last line...As you said can be proven... sent at 2.27 last Friday...All we wanted to do was give you a right to reply... whistle