Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town - Striker-less

Try this Rhodes - appears to be true. Very sad - I used to hand over his wages when he was on loan at Baldock Town.

Carl Hoddle - RIP

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - Have you heard anything in the last hour or so to the effect of Glenn Hoddle's brother passing away, I'm sure I spotted a thread title 'Carl Hoddle RIP' but can't find it anywhere. The poster would need to be pretty sick if it wasn't true.

Yes, sadly it is true,heart attack at the weekend.

Bitch - Have you heard anything in the last hour or so to the effect of Glenn Hoddle's brother passing away, I'm sure I spotted a thread title 'Carl Hoddle RIP' but can't find it anywhere. The poster would need to be pretty sick if it wasn't true.

The story hit the football world yesterday morning, with threads on club sites where Carl used to play. Bishop's Stortford FC for example. He was only young, 42 I think.

Bitch - Have you heard anything in the last hour or so to the effect of Glenn Hoddle's brother passing away, I'm sure I spotted a thread title 'Carl Hoddle RIP' but can't find it anywheThe poster would need to be pretty sick if it wasn't true.

I think i spotted it earlier today on the ETFC

3praise - You seem to have done another disappearing act, did Ged see this link out of interest, if not you might want to forward it to him:

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/search/...ge_of_stags.php

I see Gazmond Dauti missed a pen... do Broxbourne know he has gone there?

NeutralFan - What do you think, it's probably exactly the same scenario as Lee Scott and Jonathan Donoghue and they have no idea. What got me was why Lee didn't do a Paolo Di Canio and snatch the ball away from Dauti as Waltham Forest would have won 1-0.

Rhodes - KTFC knew that Lee and jonathon were at forest - because if they didnt it would have been a huge coincidence that Clement was at Wadham Lodge on the exact same evening that they played.

Rhodes i am sure Ged has seen that link as it is a few days old - but i will make him aware of it in due course

Rhodes any news on when you will be making your visit over a Wadham Lodge?

3praise - What on earth are you talking about, the Edgware Town v Waltham Forest game 'the great one' attended was at the White Lion Ground and not at Wadham Lodge, also it wasn't an evening, it was an afternoon. I think you have finally lost the plot.

I don't have Waltham Forest's fixtures to hand but I will try to get over to Wadham Lodge over the Easter period as presumably they will be kicking off at 11.00 on Easter Monday if they are at home, a 123 bus takes me virtually door to door so I hope to catch up with Ged then and shake his hand, hopefully he bears no ill feeling towards me.

i do apologise - it was at the white lion ground and hold my hands up to the mistake.

I do believe ged holds no ill feeling but you should still have his email address dont you? email him and see if he could have your coming in the match day program.

i do believe they are playing over that period and Rhodes if you make it known onhere when/if you are going i will see if i can go DFS/homebase/B&Q on another weekend to join you.

3praise - Good to hear from you however you don't come on as often as you used to which is a pity as I think members find you entertaining. Speaking of Waltham Forest I note that you have failed to mention their 5-3 home reverse to Maldon Town yesterday, I had created a thread on the Ryman League Forum to see whether anybdy had attended the game as it sounds like Ged could have done with Lee Scott who, as it so happened, was kicking his heels yesterday as Kentish Town had no game.

Yes I may well e-mail Ged however I was a little disappointed he didn't bother to keep in touch with me after I left Coles Park or was he afraid that 'Sugar' would find out.

You will have to ask him when you see him Rhodes - im sure he will be happy to hear from you!

I try to mention waltham Forest as little as possible on this forum because it is a Spartan South Midland Forum and the topics should be relevent to the Forum. If asked i will reply but thats about it.

My only Tie to the club is that i partially know Ged I have no involvement in that club whatsoever - so i dont think i could give as much information about them as maybe Forest gump who also uses this website.

How refreshing it was to see HBFC top of the league after so many months off the top - hope the new guy can maintain this.

Rhodes how long is your ground agreement with Copthall?

Originally Posted By: 3praise
...and the topics should be relevent to the Forum

I wouldn't worry about it 3praise. We get all sorts of sports on here like; Ankle Tag, Olympic Case Resting, Flexi-Time Hurdles and The External Site Linking Relay. The other week I thought I'd stumbled onto the Gardeners Question Time forum by mistake!

Originally Posted By: 3praise
How refreshing it was to see HBFC top of the league after so many months off the top - hope the new guy can maintain this.

3praise - You're right as it's great to see 'us' back on top however the million dollar question is can we stay there. Allan Fenn is very unpredictable and highly strung, he flies by the seat of his pants and it only needs for 'Sugar' to upset him and he's likely to throw his toys out of the pram and up sticks to another Club.

Wader - Not at all, no doubt you will claim that you are bosom buddies with Allan Fenn but I bear the man no ill will, why should I infact he has done an admirable job for 'us' since coming to Coles Park with limited resources available to him. He also lost his two overated strikers to Waltham Forest who, for some strange reason, he thought the sun shined out of however he just rolled up his sleeves and got on with it rather than making a song and dance over it.

I never really had an opinion of him other than he could have set his sights a lot higher than Haringey Borough, like I said I have nothing against him and think he has taken on a poison chalice due to the 'Sugar' factor