Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town - Striker-less

TheSpursFan - Why not come down to our game with Royston Town on Wednesday 12 March if you're free, I know it's a bit of a trek from deepest Surrey but I assume you drive and it will be good to see you, you'll certainly be well looked after.

Rhodes as Clements agent i thought you would have got onto the FIFA website and shouted about his application for the top job - my post has been on for two days and have had no replies i believe one of two things happened - 1 no-one goes on the FIFA website and so don't post or 2 no-one knows who Clement is and so are just not interested.

Once again, you know full well the context in which you wrote what you did. Your denials are embarrassing frankly.

If you want to make unsubstantiated proclamations, do so on a UFO forum.

As for the so called flag of peace, you erred on the side of Vlad The Impaler with that one.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Rhodes as Clements agent i thought you would have got onto the FIFA website and shouted about his application for the top job - my post has been on for two days and have had no replies i believe one of two things happened - 1 no-one goes on the FIFA website and so don't post or 2 no-one knows who Clement is and so are just not interested

3praise - How was church this morning as you haven't said, was Jerusalem sang as one of the four or five hymns during the service. As a fellow church goer you should have more respect for 'the great one' rather than ridiculing him all the time, I don't need to go onto a Website to shout about him from the roof tops as I have already done that direct to the Secretary General at the Nigerian FA however I will shortly if it will please you and then you can reply.

If that's how you read it, then I suggest you take more care in how you couch things in future. The context and timing of your original post in that particular thread was way off-beam if you meant it to be non-finger pointing.

When you drive, do you see a lot of accidents in your rear view mirror?

Wader - Sorry to intervene but don't you think you are going a bit over the top in your usual style when you have had your feathers ruffled and also when someone has stood up to you, it was the same with Gavin at the end of last season and you never let a matter rest until you have had the final word.

Mucky denials and flim-flam really irk me. If he'd put his hands up to it at the start it would be finished.

If someone makes a completely false and libellous statement and then refute they did so, I will hound them to prove a point. I like to bully bully's. And with his nasty little throw away allegation TSF was bullying.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is now finished. Unless TSF wants to carry on, in which case I will do my best to live up to your expectations of me Cec.

I thought this was over wader.

you asked me to clarify my statement at the time and I did so.

How was my post false or libellous,its something Ive seen with my own eyes at more than one club.

Not my fault you were in a grumpy mood and read something into it that wasn't there.

You could put my post back up and Ill stand by it as I will stand by everything Ive ever posted on this forum.

Meanwhile please stop putting "words in my mouth"

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

Meanwhile please stop putting "words in my mouth"

I assume you were capable of doing that on your own from an early age.

That part of the thread was about Royston Town and kids allegedly mis-behaving, you then intervened with your comment that there was more than one club letting in U16's for free and then pouring Stella down their throats.

The inference was crude and blunt. It was a Royston Town matter that you slid your comment into the middle of. Accusing someone of selling alcohol to U16's is a very serious matter. As a license holder myself I was mortified by it. That it was not couched in a different way if you were attempting to make a general point (and you are intelligent enough to have done that) smacked of a poorly veiled accusation aimed directly at that club. It was sneaky, crude and poor form. You knew full well what you were writing and how it would be perceived. Poor show all round from you TSF.

It would help if the post could be re read!

But yes I said more than one club.

I deliberately didnt say they arent the only club, as that would have included them.

You posted "if that was aimed at Royston FC withdraw it clarify it or substantiate it", so you werent sure at the time.

within ten minutes I clarified it wasnt aimed at Royston.

It was a general comment on the scenario being discussed based on what I have seen (and done when I was underage).

I am genuinely sorry you dont believe me.

I apologise unreservedly to Royston and all SSML clubs that I made a post that has been perceived as accusing them of breaking licensing laws, this was not my intention and is not my opinion.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I am genuinely sorry you dont believe me.
I apologise unreservedly to Royston and all SSML clubs that I made a post that has been perceived as accusing them of breaking licensing laws, this was not my intention and is not my opinion.

TheSpursFan - I really don't think you have anything whatsoever to apologise for and your conscience is totally clear, Wader is just doing what he does best, namely trying to teach you a lesson for standing up to him, Gavin and myself have both suffered the same fate and unfortunately it's a bit like having to deal with the school playground bully all over again after some 40 years.

Rhodes - You do your fair share of bullying on here, and I admit that you get some back when you get to the excess stage. Some call it debate but in reality it is more the natural order of things in life as much as on here.

TSF - The interpretation of what you put and more importantly the context in which is was put was horrifying to me.

I accept what you say above wholeheartedly though and thank you for it. That is the end of the matter as far as I am concerned.

(I couldn't reply sooner as I have been out all day)