Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town - Striker-less

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

To be honest I would need to be acting as Clement's 'agent' on a full time basis to do 'the job' justice and just haven't been able to give it my full commitment this season with so many other things going on which I feel a little embarrassed about. He doesn't mind in the slightest though and has stated that if he doesn't happen to get the coverted Nigeria job then he's not going to lose any sleep or blame me for it, that's the sort of guy he is.

When I was a lad there was a slightly older boy who went around making up fantasy stories. We used to humour him, as he clearly wasn't all there! I suspect that Mr Temile humours you!

Horace - Are you suggesting that I'm making up the fact that I'm acting as 'the great one's' agent. I reluctantly agreed to do so when he was still at Haringey when his previous high profile agent returned to Nigeria having been based in London for sometime and who used to ferry Clement everywhere in a top of the range Mercedes which I think belonged to the Embassy. If you want concrete proof of my activities on behalf of Clement I'll happily post copies of e-mails that I have sent and received from all and sundry including the Nigerian FA.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Are you suggesting that I'm making up the fact that I'm acting as 'the great one's' agent. I reluctantly agreed to do so when he was still at Haringey when his previous high profile agent returned to Nigeria having been based in London for sometime and who used to ferry Clement everywhere in a top of the range Mercedes which I think belonged to the Embassy. If you want concrete proof of my activities on behalf of Clement I'll happily post copies of e-mails that I have sent and received from all and sundry including the Nigerian FA.

And now it is oyster cards all round.

TSF - I like it! You've had one of those too, then?

Rhodes - yes, I do think that you are making it up.

Originally Posted By: Wader
You need to be registered and approved to act as a football agent in this country

Yes but I'm not 'the great one's' official agent, I'm just acting on his behalf and I'm not on a fee

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
wader for which particular scurrilous allegation are you seeking evidence?

TSF I think it is the 1 you made below?

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Wader wears a little pink thong to bed every night.

I go commando always. You'll have to change your fantasy.