Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Uncle Urchin

We're trotting along on Saturday and desperate for three points to stave off relegation so please be kind to us.

I'm hoping to quickly say hello to the infamous Uncle Urchin, as Jane at Tonbridge said you were very nice. Where and how do I find you?

Regards

NWS

PS Do come and grace our board at www.smtwtgh.co.uk for a bit of banter

Originally Posted By: North West Stone
We're trotting along on Saturday and desperate for three points to stave off relegation so please be kind to us.

I'm hoping to quickly say hello to the infamous Uncle Urchin, as Jane at Tonbridge said you were very nice. Where and how do I find you?

Regards

NWS

hello mate....sorry I haven't been around but the dastardly flu has been at me all week...I shall be around tomorrow of course and anyone will point me out to you...come say hello and I'll get the beers in... beer2

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: North West Stone

Regards

NWS

hello mate....sorry I haven't been around but the dastardly flu has been at me all week...I shall be around tomorrow of course and anyone will point me out to you...come say hello and I'll get the beers in... beer2

Does that go for me too Unc? beer2