Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quiet

Originally Posted By: duncs
JJ is it right that your manager has told the players he is quitting at the end of this season

I sent you a PM earlier Duncs!!!

you are right about the managerial decisions at the end of the season. I'm not gonna release what was said but the team were informed of the news in the changing room after the Camberley match on Monday. The club will be advertising the position of first team manager very soon.

Danny Rolfe and his team have done a great job and the squad could not have asked for more commitment and dedication than what they gave. I cant put my finger on what went wrong in regards to our league position but i know the management gave it their best and i thank them personally for all they done.

I'll probably get benched on Saturday now and will have to retract everything i just said!!

I just hope the squad will give their all for Danny and his backroom staff for the remaining matches. They deserve at least that!!

They will miss the banter a lot.!!

Mick... maybe we could get an ex managers forum going.

El gaff can get on there - so can Dobbo Snr - and Koo Dumbaya - and not that i'm insinuating anything but you possibly could join the elite club!!

got your message mate,your right Ash will always be my club I've said on here before with the right person in charge they could still be a major force in this league.I think Danny has done a good job but maybe an assistants job would have suited him better at this early stage of his managerial carreer, to be at the helm of a club like Ash you need to have had first team managerial exsperince,as for me ,they know where I am and have all been to my house in the past.

JJ I would probably get most peoples votes down there but not everybodies and thats where the problem is,i've learnt one thing in my 15 years as a player/manager then manager,where ever you are you need 100% backing of those behind you.

have to agree with you there duncs you have to have everybody fighting your corner, thats what has been the problem with me i honestly dont think i have had the full backing of the club even in the early days when we were doing well.

one bad apple spoils the load as they say.

Originally Posted By: mick t
have to agree with you there duncs you have to have everybody fighting your corner, thats what has been the problem with me i honestly dont think i have had the full backing of the club even in the early days when we were doing well.
one bad apple spoils the load as they say.

Coming on an open website with a statement like that Mick makes me think your race is run then. Jump before push or visi-versa?
Rafael seems to be seeing off the yanks but it may not work for you! argue

Sorry to hear Danny is going. He is a decent bloke and I have always enjoyed doing game with him playing and on the bench this season.