Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quiet

Nothing on the 3 pens and sending off in the Cambo Ash game. Or from Merstham on almost clinching the title at their local rivals. What about Guildford squeezing past a gallant Cove side. Or Gussy putting one over his old mates.

All very quiet.

Banstead deservedly beaten by Epsom & Ewell 3-1 in the end i feel. Rattled had a very decent game at the back and someone that lurks on here but never posts scored a ledge goal!

No sign of AlbE's, obviously didn't fancy getting the drinks in

I then went to watch K's v Levred when i probably would have been better off scratching my eyes out with a blunt knife

Originally Posted By: bomaya
Originally Posted By: Krooner
Or from Merstham on almost clinching the title at their local rivals.

Bleeding site's been done innit.

Great game to watch for the away fans. Horley is one place I will miss going to when/if we go up.

Hey Bommy. 1 point from winning the title. What is this "if" rubbish all about. Something to tell us ?

Originally Posted By: bomaya
Originally Posted By: Krooner
Or from Merstham on almost clinching the title at their local rivals.

Bleeding site's been done innit.

Great game to watch for the away fans. Horley is one place I will miss going to when/if we go up.

Hedging your bets a little Bomaya achso Only 1 win to go !!

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
Which 'Lurker' Teffs? I think we both know who the Crowmeister is - kent charged me to get in at your home match V RPV!!

WHAT !!!!!bigshock bigshock

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Lets ask him.

Crowie did you score a worldy for Razzled's lot yesterday?!

Certainly not, the last worldy I scored was against Old Gold Vets. Smashed it accross the keeper from the corner of the box on the volley.

P.S. if anyone is taking in the Hartley Wintney ressies game tonight you could see the long awaited return from injury of my old mucker Rigadon.

Got beaten twice this weekend which is not good enough. 1-0 up against Knaphill and then we throw it all away with some big mistakes lose 4-2. Then lose to Hartley on monday after they go 1-0 down to them in the first 2 minutes, they then get the chance and should of been 2-0 up after 5 but a good save from our keeper. We then batter them for 65 minutes and hit the post twice, 2 cleared off the line, and a penalty turned down. To top it all off they were tapping up our player after the game as well. Great weekend of football. Ruined all the good work we did against Staines.

Cambo v Ash......In my opinion, all 3 pens were def pens but the most blatant pen of all was the one not given with 2 mins to go for Ash. To be fair, my view was not great but everyone else was convinced it was a pen. The ref had a good game but probably got that one wrong. His reason for not giving it was and i quote " i've already given you two pens ". I think he may have said this by accident and prob didnt actually mean it.

Ash made typical errors at the back - errors from the keeper - and had plenty of posession but not enough to score goals. Although in this game we had 2 clear cut chances to make it 3-3.

Cambo still our bogey team. Until next season..............