Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quiet

Originally Posted By: Krooner

Hey Bommy. 1 point from winning the title. What is this "if" rubbish all about. Something to tell us ?

Nah. Just didn't want to be accused of being smug or something. smile

Of course there is the occasional scaremongering rumour about the points per game thing coming into play but we should still be okay.

Will be nice to win title against the only team to beat us so far on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: Rattled07

That's a couple of compliments you've paid me now Gaffs, thank you!!

How do you know the 'lurker' doesn't post????

Credit where it's due mate, I don't give compliments out often!

Ah you got me there. Well if he does post grass the barsteward up! He told me yesterday that he's away for a bit now tho so prob won't post!

Originally Posted By: bomaya
Originally Posted By: Krooner

Hey Bommy. 1 point from winning the title. What is this "if" rubbish all about. Something to tell us ?

Nah. Just didn't want to be accused of being smug or something. smile

Of course there is the occasional scaremongering rumour about the points per game thing coming into play but we should still be okay.

Will be nice to win title against the only team to beat us so far on Saturday.

Smug !! The best we have finished in 23 years of support is 4th and I was as smug as hell then. Dread to think what I would be like if we were in your position. Be smug, we can all have a go at you and you can be even smugger wink

Have to agree with JJ, 3 stonewall pens and a definite sending off. I would have been upset if he had given the one near the end didnt think it was a foul. Thought the ref had a decent game, assistants didnt assist as well as they could of but some of the best we have had this season.

We started well went 1 up and then hit the self destruct button, stupid handball resulted in pen and sending off. Then scored from our pen, another ref may have sent defender off. We again self destruct and make stupid tackle in box and give away 2nd pen. 2nd half we score early and then defend for majority, had a few breaks where we should have done better but kept Ash at bay until final few minutes when they created a chance or 2.

The reason it's bin quiet on 'ere must be because Meadowbank had a rest this weekend !

Makes a change, dunnit ?

Originally Posted By: PB!
Have to agree with JJ, 3 stonewall pens and a definite sending off. I would have been upset if he had given the one near the end didnt think it was a foul. Thought the ref had a decent game, assistants didnt assist as well as they could of but some of the best we have had this season.

We started well went 1 up and then hit the self destruct button, stupid handball resulted in pen and sending off. Then scored from our pen, another ref may have sent defender off. We again self destruct and make stupid tackle in box and give away 2nd pen. 2nd half we score early and then defend for majority, had a few breaks where we should have done better but kept Ash at bay until final few minutes when they created a chance or 2.

I think you have to admit PB,, your 3rd goal was a complete gift!!

I still don't know who you are.... i came off with 5 to go and observed 2 people coaching from the side and assumed it was 1 of you. But which one??

had a good win over neasden on saturday in the cup 5-0

they were apoor side , but never gave up and a nice bunch of fellas , meet villa in the final .

then a hard fought win over sheerwater who gave it there all and made us work for the win , we were not at our best , think a few players had been on beer on sunday , i certainly was ,

Originally Posted By: duncs
JJ didn't get any footy at the weekend our pitch was watwerlogged saturday and had to work monday so i'm a bit pissed off at the moment and to top it all you keep losing WTF is going on down there

Duncs i think its a mix between end of season blues, a bit of bad luck and a severe lack of confidence. With nothing to play for, its hard to find that extra bit needed sometimes.

This is unchartered territory for Ash United - playing for nothing with half a dozen games left is unusual.

We will have to pick ourselves up, see the season out as best as possible and start again next season.

Sorry Rattled, some of my keys on my keyboard dont always work.

I meant 18th place was now secured. Although my strike was worthy of an FA Cup Final winner!! wink