Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
coupwotcoup

Summer forum soiree....

Has been provisionally booked for Friday, July 11, usual venue Hamilton Hall, despite one or two feminine protests from the Kent area.. 6pm until midnight.. unless you live in Kent grin

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Has been provisionally booked for Friday, July 11, usual venue Hamilton Hall, despite one or two feminine protests from the Kent area.. 6pm until midnight.. unless you live in Kent grin

if your names not down.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................gatecrash

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
How about Tattershall Castle (on River Thames) opposite London Eye in MAY. You can smoke and drink there (open top boat) nearest train station Charing X 3 mins nearest tube embankment 30 secs.

You're not just a pretty face Willo! bisou

Have you seen his face, am I missing something, I have to stare at it all day long.

Who said that I don't, I will if you keep clean sheets tomorrow night and on Saturday

So has the date been fixed for our soiree or not, July is too far off in my opinion, what's wrong with the end of May.

Cantos - I see that news of Kentish Town is spreading:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/club/messageboard.aspx?mode=info&PeopleID=121373

What about the first Friday in June then which is the 6th or failing that the 13th as it will be my birthday the following day, I could in theory claim a snog if Coup lets me near you

Originally Posted By: Annie
that will never happen!

What, not even if Wivenhoe Urchin turned up