Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Calling all urchins

Right you mugs,we are on the verge of making the play offs and saturday is a massive game as we can consolidate our play off position further with 3 points against east thurrock,although they are clearly not in form they have beaten us already this season and have mr west who clearly loves putting one over on us and seems to play that little bit better against us and seems to spur his team mates on.I call you,the urchin army to get down to east thurrock in your droves on saturday to support the team to the play offs.As there is no coach perhaps those who are driving and have space can post on here and we can get a car share thingy going on,if anyone is getting the train down there then perhaps everyone can meet somewhere and travel down together to stanford le hope and then share cabs.

Sally has offered me a lift but i may want to go down early to get "right on it".So whats it going to be lads and lasses,answers below this post please!!!