Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For men only!

WelshBob

Well I have just been through it too and with DR's vote I make it 11-9 that Trott should stay. Thats not counting Gringo though I think he might be in the pro camp. I can think of at least another 4 who post on here that I know are pro trotty too (I will not name them as am sure they can post if they want too)

The "out" brigade; WelshBob,Buzzgate,Hornet,OohBodyform,Alex,TeabarMark,MichaelMichael,EyeballPaul.

The "in" brigade;

Frankie,Cookie,BluegateAlan,MFCForever,AncientBlue,MargateDon,Wellsie,DannyRiding,Geebee.

Which is 9-8 to the ins. Come on Pagey make it all square.

Add another one to the Trott out brigade: yours truly.

I was one of the few who felt Trotty should have gone at the end of last season, due to our phenomenal collapse. From being potential champions to not even making the playoffs was inexcusable. And after what I feel is another failure of a season, I have seen nothing which has made me change my mind; Trott still must go at the end of the season.

As for a comment made earlier about it seems to be the younger fans who want Trott out because we are harping back to the successful days of the Conference, well I followed the Gate almost every game ('home' and away) in the Conference South season, which was probably our worst season in recent history. So, no, I am not particularly used to success and nothing else. No matter what level we are at, I will always follow the Gate but, alas, I feel Trott does not have the managerial nous to take us to the next level.

Trott out.

Fix yours Hornet wink

You missed Wellsie, Tony T, Guernsey Tom and Peter W which I believes makes it 13-9 as you missed AB's wife on your list to be fair wink

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Fix yours Hornet wink

You missed Wellsie, Tony T, Guernsey Tom and Peter W which I believes makes it 13-9 as you missed AB's wife on your list to be fair wink

Ah, but this is for men only, her vote doesn't count in that case.