Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help

Hannah

I know this is off topic, mods move it if you so wish, I know it's in my signature and you've probably all seen it but we really need help.

Just a reminder for those of you who are staying up in Yorkshire this weekend. PLEASE keep an eye out for my friend Michael Davies who is missing and who is quite vulnerable. Especially if you are going by train or for those of you staying in hotels - he was seen on a train going to Leeds and his last known movements were checking out of a hotel in Leeds on Saturday 29th of March. He has not made contact with anybody since storming out of work for no apparent reason on Friday 28th March.

The newshopper article is in the signature and here is the facebook group where there are lots of photos of him: click here. For those who cannot access facebook; he is around 5"11 with dyed black hair and is very thin. When he left he was wearing a dark green shoulder bag with badges on it and he had David Bowie badges on a zip up jacket.

Sorry to have done a seperate topic for this but we are increasingly worried about him and it's so awful watching his family go through this we need to do everything that we can to ensure he is found safe and well.

Thanks to Yorkfox who has put information on the MYFC site.

See you all tomorrow at the match.

Up the Fleet.

Originally Posted By: Hannah
I know this is off topic, mods move it if you so wish, I know it's in my signature and you've probably all seen it but we really need help.

Just a reminder for those of you who are staying up in Yorkshire this weekend. PLEASE keep an eye out for my friend Michael Davies who is missing and who is quite vulnerable. Especially if you are going by train or for those of you staying in hotels - he was seen on a train going to Leeds and his last known movements were checking out of a hotel in Leeds last Saturday. He has not made contact with anybody.

The newshopper article is in the signature and here is the facebook group where there are lots of photos of him: click here. For those who cannot access facebook; he is around 5"11 with dyed black hair and is very thin. When he left he was wearing a dark green shoulder bag with badges on it and he had David Bowie badges on a zip up jacket.

Sorry to have done a seperate topic for this but we are increasingly worried about him and it's so awful watching his family go through this we need to do everything that we can to ensure he is found safe and well.

Thanks to Yorkfox who has put information on the MYFC site.

See you all tomorrow at the match.

Up the Fleet.

if it's okay - I'll copy and paste this onto MyFC - there are a couple of thousand MyFC members in Yorkshire

Edit - just noticed you said yorkfox had done it.

Edit again - didn't see it as it had dropped off the top 30 posts - so I gave it a bump - we'll try and keep it on the list over the next few days.