Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

next seasons keeper?

townerboy

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
as we have tried out 6 keepers this season, lets get Chopper back now that Jim has left.

I think we need to settle a back 4 (or 5) first. A bigger striker for either Charlie or Jason to aim at would be a help, too. Jason's kicking in the reserve game at Leyton, with a big centre forward to pick out, was pretty good.

Oh yes I remember that!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
as we have tried out 6 keepers this season, lets get Chopper back now that Jim has left.

Good shout EP, I make you dead right, start with the most important position on the pitch, build from the back, Cloughie was always right!

C'mon Chopper you know it makes sense, lets face it, its all gone a bit tits up since you've been gone from between the posts.

Make you right there LS, but things in general on the pitch started going downhill, thought we had a lucky season last season & only played a handfull of good games.

We really do need fresh impetus in the side & gain confidence & an inspirational person, someone like Chopper could do that..........with George Borg on the bench as well would be nice.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
As well as Chopper.I think we should try to get Ian Cooper back at the club.I also think ts important we don't lose experienced players like Jones,Kofi,and D.Allen.

Totally agree LS, with the exception of Kofi he hasnt impressed me all that much this season, Cooperman would be great to have back in a Town shirt.