Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

saturdays match v tonbridge

urchinman1961

if anybody is struggling to get to the game as the coach is full up on saturday i have 2 spaces left in my car the pick up would be from thurrock services at about 2 o clock as im going straight from work,let me know i have a roof rack as well so i could probably squeeze an extra one on top (like they do in india) need as many urchins down there as possible not just the regulars take about 35 minutes max from the qe2 bridge so no excuses

we need to be at our singing best this saturday i know serge was at the game against chelmo and witnessed a singin exstravaganza so us essex boys need to be at our singin best so im down the local church tonite for some choir practice and no its not a catholic church far to risky it really is a case of sing ya hearts out for the lads that includes the urchinettes singin i want everybody there

Originally Posted By: Annie
even those from the Riverside as they will like to sit down.lol wink

What ever about sitting down they certainly do a good job of falling down. mainly in sight of the ref.

Good luck you Urchins.

looks like rain all day tomorrow so wouldnt suprise me if they had a pitch inspection at some time and a fixture pile up is the last thing we need at this critical stage of the season