Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just saying Hi.

Ricydickie

Originally Posted By: wtfc
Hi I would like to know about a club formally of the Essex Senior League called Woodford Town F.C who were voted out in 2003. If anyone ever saw them play against their team can you please give me some info on them like what colours they used to play in. I'd be very grateful if anyone gives me some info on them. Cheers

Andy

Black and White, according to this programme...on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Woodford-Town-FC-v...bayphotohosting

1981 and 1984 they played Hornchurch in the FA Cup
1986, they played Hertford Town, so Neutral Fan may be able to halp you, as he is surely old enough to recall this game, I am far too young.

howdy people (corny eh!)........heard about this site from some brits from margate and thought i would take a look

i live in Detroit and i believe the weather is a bit better here than in England

speak to some of you soon....must visit margate forum i was told smile

there were some unibond sides and a forum on here a couple of years ago but no one went on it,the few members signed up to it never really used it.

As fans focus is based in essex it is predominatly a Ryman/bgb/conference south forum but if you wanted to start a unibond forum up and moderate it then i am sure ian would be happy to do that.

Originally Posted By: Thomson
evening all - had an hr or so scanning the site - looks good only moan though is the unibond - no members!

My old stomping ground - was hoping to read up on a few old grounds

Well hi for now - may be back

If you are looking for Unibond clubs from a few years ago, try looking in the Conference South and Conference National. Some of them got promotion!

Thanks urchin mentalist - do you live up to that name

At the mo I'm in germany coming home soon to durham - just finishing up here aqnd was checking out the old clubs - will take mrmushrooms (do you all have weird names) advice and have a look at the conference for now

when i get settled i may have another look at the unibond idea - depends how much works involved - should think setting somthing up like that would be time consuming and lots of hard work - were see