Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Presentation Evening This Saturday

Nette

please try to get down the club saturday night as i think the players deserve your wonderful support one last time this season.we have come along way on and off the field these past 2 seasons and the rapport between fans and players has for me been so special.on the football front we just fell short,but i can take plenty of positives out of our season ,work starts again now in trying to improve our squad but saturday is about all getting together and having a beer or two .many many thanks again the drinks are on me saturday

as the gaffer says we should all get down the club to support the boys one last time,I am supposed to be at me best mates birthday bash but he can have another one next year and i told him i wouldn't go if we got to the final as i would be too p1ssed.Lets just hope he don't find out we lost last night!!!will there be sluts there???

Hope to have more than 2 drinks.

Won't have sobered up by Saturday.

Retirement party tonight, leaving drink up tomorrow.

No doubt Orient will sober me up on Saturday.

Everyone get there.