Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Please play for the uchins

If you could pick one player that we played against last season to join us for next seasons campaign, who would it be? Mine would be Billericay Town's Lee Hodges. It would be fantastic and an added bonus if he was fit, I would accept him as a sub coming on for the last 20 minutes to change a game, the geezer (not sov'd up) still oozes class

Originally Posted By: sov'd up geezer
Mine would be Billericay Town's Lee Hodges.

Some Urchins might not agree with that. wink

yeah flash little pr1ck when he scored against us earlier in the season not an obvious choice for the urchins a bit of a clear out at orient, any inside imformation HORNCHURCH O ANY OF THEM COMIN DOWN TO US MATE?

Agree with Bob on Main.

On Orient. 2 youngsters released

Raphael Sylvestre scored for Hendon against us and has been released.

Efe Echanomie was unlucky with injuries, but was a crowd. favourite

Jabo is destined for Brighton.(Last year we would have got a fee)

Interesting article on their forum abour Donny.

Most are of the opinion that Donny should have been kept and is better than our current right back and Captain Stephen Purches.

I agree that Donny shouldn't have been released as he helped us stay up and was a versatile player having played in about 5 positions.

Orient and Grays loss, Hornchurch gain.

I know this was at the start of the season but Matt Game of

ricky, who broke his ankle at our place, was runniny the midfield for them and look how they fell away after loosing him.

Lets hope he is now fit and playing again.

Rumour has it Hodges might be making a return to the Football League with Scunthorpe according to the ricay forum.

Dorms is staying put. If Main's so good why is he still knocking around at this level? I've seen him score some fantastic goals and can understand the attraction, but for some reason he's not moved up the pyramid.

main is a quality player,i wished he weren't but if you saw him at wimbledon v us you would realise that he is a class act.Players like him get sold for dollars because they are worth dollars.They turn up for the big games.Look at hodges against us at the bridge.1 shot one goal and what a peach that was