Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

one to watch next season

Crikey some good signings there. Ian Cox and Roland Edge were playing in the football league for Gillingham not that long ago.

We're still at Bourne Park next season unfortunately. Building work on the new ground is due to start after Christmas and hopefully will be completed in time for 09/10 season.

I think most of us are happy about the new signings (you always get one or two gainsayers), and there are rumoured to be another three on the way including a Conference goalkeeper. We seem to be having a bit of a clearout of some of the ones who didn't quite step the extra level last year, so I'm hopeful of a top half finish and maybe even sneak a play-off place.

Kind of depends on age. Some who are still in their early to mid twenties are going to be hungry and want to impress so possibly they can get back into the football league.

Others nearing the end of their career may see it as one last payday.

Its one thing to sign up half of Thanet as Dover and Maidstone have done but they(Margate and Ramsgate)were crap anyway so what do theses clubs hope to achieve?

Supporters player of the year?well its all realative aint it.

I reckon the Essex clubs will,do well to be watching to see who King gives the heave ho too The rumours are quite a few and these are all much better players than could be found at tin pot Kent clubs.

nwere oi