Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

budgets next season in ryman prem...

been farting around looking at budgets in and around levels 1 -3 and speaking to a few chairmen/managers/officials/groundsmen and vice presidents......as usual I got fck all out of them as they haven't got a clue whats going on grin but the tea boys have told me some very interesting tales of big budgets next season in our league

top spenders

sutton (huge and beware)

tonbridge

dover

dartford

carshalton

maidstone

fckn outrageous really...what chance do us little old family clubs have in the face of this massive capitalist greedfest from the southern catholic marshlands...devil

Dartford seem to be buying the entire Ryman One North at the moment!!!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
been farting around looking at budgets in and around levels 1 -3 and speaking to a few chairmen/managers/officials/groundsmen and vice presidents......as usual I got fck all out of them as they haven't got a clue whats going on grin but the tea boys have told me some very interesting tales of big budgets next season in our league

top spenders

sutton (huge and beware)
tonbridge
dover
dartford
carshalton
maidstone

fckn outrageous really...what chance do us little old family clubs have in the face of this massive capitalist greedfest from the southern catholic marshlands...devil

I can garauntee you that it's in the following order

Hornchuch (the new Chelmo)
Dover (the new Wombles)
Maidstone (the new Margate)
Sutton (the new old Dover)
Carshalton (who?)

Then the rest of us considerably down the list. Darts are spending, but only pennies and going North instead of South. Angels are attracting the rare species of player that wants to wear blue instead of pink devil

P.S You wont get a bite out of me cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

top spenders

sutton (huge and beware)
tonbridge
dover
dartford
carshalton
maidstone

Corinthan Casuals must have a mega budget...their new UEFA registered coach couldnt have come cheap

Tight wads Casuals.

My mate scored 3 hat-tricks for them at their ground and they said they couldn't afford to let him keep the match ball.

The only one he has is ironically is the one he got when scoring a hat-trick at Hornchurch.