Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We will not apologise for showing PM from Rhodes, but myself and Mrs Keeps would like to make an unreserved apology for what has gone on on this Forum over the past few weeks because of it.

We feel we may have left ourselves open to criticism in the way we have responded to certain posts, but at the same time feel we have shown certain Forum members for their true worth.

We will now ignore comments from these members and refrain

from replying to their posts and hopefully it will all be forgotten and this Forum can return to what it is supposed to be for....FOOTBALL.

We would like to thank all members who sent PMs and posted messages of support and look forward to seeing you next season.

To all players,officials and supporters of the SSML we would like to wish you all the best for the coming season

Regards,

Carl & Sheila

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
We will not apologise for showing PM from Rhodes, but myself and Mrs Keeps would like to make an unreserved apology for what has gone on on this Forum over the past few weeks because of it.
We feel we may have left ourselves open to criticism in the way we have responded to certain posts, but at the same time feel we have shown certain Forum members for their true worth.
from replying to their posts and hopefully it will all be forgotten and this Forum can return to what it is supposed to be for....FOOTBALL.
We would like to thank all members who sent PMs and posted messages of support and look forward to seeing you next season.

To all players,officials and supporters of the SSML we would like to wish you all the best for the coming season

Regards,

Carl & Sheila

fair enough but it does little to make me change my mind about whats gone on...one minute I was a hero for agreeing to george having trials at Hx and the next I was a shallow liar when I passed on it....

I am still considering very seriously the possibility of pulling our club out of the friendly at biggleswade and will have no hesitation in doing so after speaking with colin who is on his way to my home at this moment......

there are football people and then there are people who want to be football people....there is a big difference...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
from replying to their posts
and hopefully it will all be forgotten and this Forum can return to what it is supposed to be for....FOOTBALL.

Regards,

Carl & Sheila

fair enough but it does little to make me change my mind about whats gone on...one minute I was a hero for agreeing to george having trials at Hx and the next I was a shallow liar when I passed on it....

I am still considering very seriously the possibility of pulling our club out of the friendly at biggleswade and will have no hesitation in doing so after speaking with colin who is on his way to my home at this moment......

there are football people and then there are people who want to be football people....there is a big difference...

Keeper No.1 - Apology accepted as far as I'm concerned, lets call a truce and try to get along.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

TheSpursFan - It wold certainly seem that way however I was more interested to read Uncle Urchin's highlighted quote, never a truer word has been spoken and 'Sugar' springs very much to mind!

TheSpursFan - I assure you that 'Sugar' is capable of anything, look at the shirt and ball episode and how he had the bare faced cheek to sneak down to Bill Nicholson Way behind everyone's back and claim the items for himself hoping that the dirty deed wouldn't come to light. Anyway I make Unc spot on, he has every right to pull his Club out of the fixture and has explained his valid reasons.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I don't think sugar would have considered changing his clubs plans because of internet postings and I can't believe uncle would either.

its not about internet postings TSF....its about the right to run our football club in the manner that we wish to and within the comfort of the spirit of football.....we will not be condemned nor castigated for refusing to bow down to those that seek self service and self gratification...we are football people through and through and have paid our dues....

we shall make our decisions accordingly and will not hesitate to change our schedule of friendlies if the threats that have surrounded that friendly are not...in our opinion...condusive with the safety and enjoyment of our fans and other like minded people...

running football clubs is an expensive business....those that seek to do so should get their cheque books out before logging on...

i did read a post about "lets meet up at the friendly", to which you replied we are football people not gangsters, I think.

There has been a lot of warranted deletion and editing of posts lately indeed this thread is an apology for some people's forum behaviour.

I understand Uncle that you have got extremely angry over this behaviour but what makes you think your fans might not be safe or enjoy themselves if they go to the Biggleswade game?

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
indeed this thread is an apology for some people's forum behaviour.

TheSpursFan - Not some people's behaviour but one person inparticular however lessons have hopefully been learned and I think Unc will decide to forgive and forget and send his team to Biggleswade Town for what promises to be a very interesting pre-season clash which should attract a decent crowd.

TheSpursFan - I certainly wouldn't describe you as daft, I think you were as taken aback as everyone else regarding the individuals behaviour however he has apologised so let that be the end of the sorry matter, like I said hopefully Unc will still go ahead with the friendly.

Daffy - How can you say that I started the whole sorry business, when it was Keeper No.1 who apologised unreservedly, however I suppose you would wouldn't you as you are very much in cahoots with the usual suspects aren't you, I've noticed you fraternising with them on the soap box.

I thought I had but you came on and accused me of all sorts