Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

POSSIBLE NEW SIGNING??

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Originally Posted By: Enfield United
I'm very pleased to read all the positives being written about the new signings, but have we not thought that if they were that good then why are'nt they playing Premier footy or Conf South, we shall see and I lets hope our very very early optimism is upheld

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE......how negative do you want to be ?

The new management team are trying to bring in good quality.
We wont know what level this is until they start playing, but give them a chance !!

I'm grateful for Enfieldtilidie explanation of why the new signings chose the Town ahead of 'bigger fish' its quite common in the semi-pro game that players like playing in areas they are familiar with.

Without being too 'negative' and will support Stuart 100% even if the going gets tough but how have we been able to splash out a bit this season? is all this excitement within budget?

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Enfield will get compensation if Hahn was to sign any higher.

What does this mean?

It means that if Hahn was to sign higher, Enfield will get compensation!!! doh

Seriously. It reads as though if Hahn signed for a club in a higher division, then Enfield would get compensation. Why would ETFC get compensation if he signed for someone else?

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Enfield will get compensation if Hahn was to sign any higher.

What does this mean?

It means that if Hahn was to sign higher, Enfield will get compensation!!! doh

Seriously. It reads as though if Hahn signed for a club in a higher division, then Enfield would get compensation. Why would ETFC get compensation if he signed for someone else?

Come on boys even I understand what is implied here. He is obviously on a contract with us but should he then transfer to another club whether higher or not I dont know then the Town will get compensation for losing there man i.e a transfer fee, please correct me if I am wrong.

So it's down to tenses. Past(signed) and future(signs). Clear as mud.

The impression i've got is he has 'signed' and if he transfers then he will 'sign', but lets be positive he'll score loads and make loads of goals for the Town and play a higher level with us. It's getting 'tense' already

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
So it's down to tenses. Past(signed) and future(signs). Clear as mud.

The impression i've got is he has 'signed' and if he transfers then he will 'sign', but lets be positive he'll score loads and make loads of goals for the Town and play a higher level with us. It's getting 'tense' already

Words fail me. doh