Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

POSSIBLE NEW SIGNING??

I was having a drink in the bar on Wednesday when a certain Mitch Hahn from Redbridge walked through the door for a meeting with Stuart. If Stuart managed to sign him, it would be a big bonus for the club. I watched him against us last season, scoring and assisting two, ripped us apart!. He would be a great signing! Haven't seen anything on the website yet though? Keep them coming Stuart!!

Cyprus? Is that his first or last name? evil

Im sorry, hang on, are you telling us the manager of ETFC, jetted back from his family holiday abroad to sign someone from Redbridge?

How bizarre, given our last manager use to disappear mid season, we now have one that comes back in the close season!!

So when is his divorce coming through?!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Cyprus? Is that his first or last name? evil

Im sorry, hang on, are you telling us the manager of ETFC, jetted back from his family holiday abroad to sign someone from Redbridge?

Yes, and no. There were plenty more [quality-in my opinion] signings; after all, he'd need to make the trip worthwhile!

Originally Posted By: Chopper
I played with Mitch at Redbridge and is a very good player who would be a massive asset to Town should he arrive.

I see John Barnes near the ground the other day,maybe he was going in for a meeting with stuart.

No thats not funny, have we hidden the chocolate cakes in a safe place?

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
have we not thought that if they were that good then why are'nt they playing Premier footy or Conf South

doh