Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What a dump!

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
I'm still here my old Martian hugger.And i don't use any other profile name.I'm sure Enfield United or anyone who knows him will confirm we are not one and the same.Clutching at straws again old boy.

I can confirm i'm not lovely stuff.

But I'm an old EFC fan of old but am now a semi regular active ETFC fan, wishing them success and prosperity cos they are trying to do things correctly.

I'll even offer my voluntary time to the club Once I've sorted out my work stuf and outstanding personal commitments.

Alright my old son, Calm youreself down a mo. Lets say the jury's out on you for the time being but I warn you youre old kev takes some convincing , And you can cut the cliquey claptrap as well It dont wash with me .

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
We can have a 50-50 guess here, a pound to guess who I am half goes to prize money and the other half to our 537th signing of the season

Won't have long to wait for the 537th signing at this rate. Just so long as the management team reduce it to a more manageable number, say 435!

Originally Posted By: russ
stop moaning andy

russ

Russ. It's a management ploy. Have loads of players on our books so there's no one left in any of the other Ryman teams. Guaranteed 3 points every game.

Man Utd have been doing it for years.

Cheers Russ. Enjoy your football.

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
MfM - is this as exciting as it gets for you?
Paul , Did you read the Tory comic today & yesterday . Lots of U F O activity in there mate , Even I went and brought it which is a minor miracle as usually I wouldn't wipe my jack with it . I'll bet L S ,Gazza & Mr Trappy read it because they're Torys through & Through .