Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What a dump!

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Bottom line is the council dont care about the QE Stadium to the extent that 'they forgot' to lock up. Any herbert can dump in there locked or unlocked. The sooner they come to their senses and give us the keys the better.

Looks to me like political points scoring in both directions!

Originally Posted By: Abu Dhabi
Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Bottom line is the council dont care about the QE Stadium to the extent that 'they forgot' to lock up. Any herbert can dump in there locked or unlocked. The sooner they come to their senses and give us the keys the better.

Looks to me like political points scoring in both directions!

????? What do you mean? The QE Stadium is in a disgraceful state and thats down to the council. Now they've lifted the benchmark of disgrace another level.

One thing we have to remember is that Sport is very high up on the national political agenda, but we have a council that just does not care and is happy to let site after site go to developers of estates rather than the good health of its community.

For goodness sake let us have back a Worthy Stadium in Enfield again, that can house semi pro footy, boxing events and even some concerts as well as having the new footy training pitches let the council see that Enfield could be a better place with such facilities run by one organisation.

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
well said lovely stuff err I mean Enfield United ?.....why are you using this name now ?

O look the muppet from mars has got it all wrong again!!!!

why dont you just shut up trying to 2nd guess people???

And for the record (for about the 10th time) i am not Mr Happy

change the record muppet and start comming up with something worthwhile....

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
I'm still here my old Martian hugger.And i don't use any other profile name.I'm sure Enfield United or anyone who knows him will confirm we are not one and the same.Clutching at straws again old boy.

I can confirm i'm not lovely stuff.

But I'm an old EFC fan of old but am now a semi regular active ETFC fan, wishing them success and prosperity cos they are trying to do things correctly.

I'll even offer my voluntary time to the club Once I've sorted out my work stuf and outstanding personal commitments.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
I'm still here my old Martian hugger.And i don't use any other profile name.I'm sure Enfield United or anyone who knows him will confirm we are not one and the same.Clutching at straws again old boy.
yeah right and I'm Maggie Thatchers toyboy . You know youre old kev's more astute than that my old son. What happened to The General & Enfield T Or did youre old kev publicly expose them for you . blush

BTW did you read page 3 of youre tory comic today ,And I dont mean the T!ts either.

Originally Posted By: Stone Cold
well said lovely stuff err I mean Enfield United ?.....why are you using this name now ?

Oh there you are Mr happy or should I say Pretty vacant as well as mrs Happy zzzzzzzzzz Youre another I can spot a mile off just like Donkey hot tea >>>>>> Abu Dhabi Now thats even more pathetic than youre fake I D's.

MfM you are a barking legend, I actually laugh out loud at your posts, your proper crackers, I love it.

What is this new conspiracy theory you have of secret dual name posters? whats that all about?

Oh btw Im Sally but only after 10pm!

Oh there you are Mr happy or should I say Pretty vacant as well as mrs Happy zzzzzzzzzz Youre another I can spot a mile off just like Donkey hot tea >>>>>> Abu Dhabi Now thats even more pathetic than youre fake I D's.

You do protest too much!

Happy & Pretty Vacant are Definately two different people, but why let the truth get in the way.