Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is this the end

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

I bet all the people who have voted "stay" are connected to the SSML, and those who haven't aren't.

This used to be a good forum, with Rhodes enjoying his wind ups and the attention it got him, but since outsiders have made it their own it is not a pleasant place to be half the time and lots of the original SSML posters have given up. If NF is forced out of his role by the non SSML mafia I'm sure more will follow suit.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
I bet all the people who have voted "stay" are connected to the SSML, and those who haven't aren't.

This used to be a good forum, with Rhodes enjoying his wind ups and the attention it got him, but since outsiders have made it their own it is not a pleasant place to be half the time and lots of the original SSML posters have given up. If NF is forced out of his role by the non SSML mafia I'm sure more will follow suit.

what you mean is that the forum abuse aimed by the elders at rhodsey has been countered by newbie posters who take exception to bullies (and you dear lady are one of them) so okay..

we are so sorry that we have entered your little world but never mind that most of us have posted on these forums since they started long before you knew they existed...it was never a good forum..only ever a vehicle for inadequates to make themselves feel better by taking the pi55 out of rhodes....no one complained about all of that until we started to defend him out of a sense of sheer outraged anti bullyism....

now all of a sudden its a crap forum...it always was dear lady....its just more even now....and it will stay that way...grin

Whatever NF's failings as a mod are, he has far more right being on here than you Keeps ! After all he is a football person & after finding out his true identity not a bad one at that ! When you start to show a real interest in football & post football related replies, maybe you can start threads like this ! In the meantime leave this forum alone & go to saddo chat rooms !

HTFCew - You can't win with Unc can you, haven't you heard of the saying if you can't beat them join them

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
HTFCew - You can't win with Unc can you, haven't you heard of the saying if you can't beat them join them

I wouldn't know Rhodes. I have had him on "ignore user" for months and only have the "pleasure" of reading his posts when someone quotes him.

Reading the Copthall thread last night things were getting quite heated - roll on the season proper and we can all talk about footie instead of "personalities". Anyway, I have better things to think about, like holidays - yipee! Bye for now.

ha ha..in fairness to keeps he was trying to protect NF... it was me that was slating him as a mod (and I genuinely believe that he is a poor one) but its hardly the end of the world as we know it is it..?

people will die of starvation today..people will be killed by bombs today..people will be murdered on london streets today...

and I see in any event that keeps has bent the poll with all of his non de plumes so I will concede defeat...grin