Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who wants to be a mod?

Hi all. Just to say that I have asked Ian this evening to remove me as a moderator of this forum. I understand NF is going to do the same if he hasn't already. Speaking for myself time is going elsewhere at the moment and I won't be posting as much on here from now on. The forum clearly needs someone who can devote the time.

I'm sure Ian would love to receive any suggestions for new mods on here!

I don't mind getting involved!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Speaking for myself time is going elsewhere at the moment and I won't be posting as much on here from now on

Wader - That doesn't sound like you at all, is someone working you from behind

Just so you know that I too have indicated to Ian my wish resign as Moderator as well. My reasons are my own and I'm sure I'll still be around from time to time.

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
how many times have you asked to be removed as a mod wader?

i guess about the same amount of times as i've asked to be one.

we may as well face facts...it's not going to happen

Well I'm gone as a mod as far as I'm concerned. It's up to Ian to make the necessary adjustments.

It's been a blast and thanks for all the fish smile

Wader - Isn't that a bit of a cowardly end to your tenure as a Moderator, just meekly walking away with your tail between your legs leaving others to pick up the pieces, like I said yesterday that's very unlike you.

Sprocket - It was good to see you yesterday although I didn't realise who you were until Septimus told me later when I bumped into him in the gents, for some reason I thought you were a player. I assume I wasn't the lucky winner in the raffle as I didn't hear what the winning number was.

Well I'm gone as a mod as far as I'm concerned. It's up to Ian to make the necessary adjustments.

It's been a blast and thanks for all the fish smile

Wader - I understand that you are boycotting the Forum as your nose has been put out of joint by the global Moderator. Isn't that a little childish particularly as I believe you have been PM'ing members in order to gain support, why not forget all that and give us your version of events from Wednesday evening, I see there is quite a bit about the Hertford Town game on another's Forum saying what a disappointing affair it was.

The big day has arrived at last, not the most important game of the season, but huge in many ways. I've been up since 5.30am and really couldn't sleep at all. There will be happy smiling faces at 5pm and there'll be inquests, disappointment and frustration. Will the officials be any good? Will there be a decent pint to drink in those clubhouses we visit? Will our teams rise to the challenge or will there be some damp squib blues?

Can't wait till kick off. Good luck everyone (apart from when we meet you of course). There will be surprises no doubt, hissy fits, usual player roundabouts, dodgy penalty decisions, the smell of ralgex, a good few laughs and I just can't wait for it all to start. Win or lose, it's still the greatest game on earth.

Wader - You made the above post almost a year ago to the day, how times have changed and it's very sad to see. What has come over you lately, why have you thrown all your toys out of the cot or are you just stressed out with all the painstaking work to get the stadium ready for this season having finally caught up with you. The stadium is a credit to you despite the harsh criticism on Wednesday night so snap out of it as we want the old Wader back.