Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I challenge Mr Happy

A couple of weeks ago our chum Mr Happy introduced a few new 'potential' eurovision songs i.e off to see the Wizard of oz' etc.

I think our new tune should be nicked from Man Utd and for it to go like this

Take me Home To the place I belong

Up the A10 to see The Towners Take me home take me home.

Firstly its a better tune than 'Dorothy in her red stilluettes could ever muster up'

Secondly it can be our war cry of getting us back to wear we were 9 years ago......................Comments?

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
"we" did not exist 9 years ago.

Oh dear, well I existed and was an EFC supporter. Now I'm an EX-EFC supporter for obvious reasons but am with the majority of the Ex supporters with Town and I wanna go home to place we all belong up the A10 take me home take me home.................................you got me at it now, its a winner

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
A couple of weeks ago our chum Mr Happy introduced a few new 'potential' eurovision songs i.e off to see the Wizard of oz' etc.

Firstly its a better tune than 'Dorothy in her red stilluettes could ever muster up'

Secondly it can be our war cry of getting us back to wear we were 9 years ago......................Comments?

You're weird!!! threeeyes duck crazy2 elephant dj3 baloons2 clown confused2

Secondly it can be our war cry of getting us back to wear we were 9 years ago......................Comments

"Are you Abu in disguise, are you Abu in disguise, are you Abu, are you Abu, are you Abu in disguise"

Originally Posted By: Gazza

Secondly it can be our war cry of getting us back to wear we were 9 years ago......................Comments

"Are you Abu in disguise, are you Abu in disguise, are you Abu, are you Abu, are you Abu in disguise"

No i'm not Abu and i'm not lovely stuff, they are good and seperate people to myself. You've got the 'Stonecold' mentality. When I'm at a Town game I normally say a quick hello to the board members I come across then sit on the half way line in the 'main stand', I'm quiet but loyal and have been an EFC fan since 1977-99 and started watching Town 3 years ago. I'll introduce myself to you guys at the next home match, however, who are you?

.........No i'm not Abu and i'm not lovely stuff, they are good and seperate people to myself. You've got the 'Stonecold' mentality.........

What's that suppose to mean? I was merely having a bit of banter as its usually Abu who comes up with dodgy ditty's on here, I know who both Abu & Lovely Stuff are too & have never accused you of being either, so....."whats all that about"?

.........No i'm not Abu and i'm not lovely stuff, they are good and seperate people to myself. You've got the 'Stonecold' mentality.........

What's that suppose to mean? I was merely having a bit of banter as its usually Abu who comes up with dodgy ditty's on here, I know who both Abu & Lovely Stuff are too & have never accused you of being either, so....."whats all that about"?

I was'nt being heavy, I referred to 'Stonecold' as the name of another member on this forum who thought I was Abu or LS and wanted to know how many more identities I had.

And you know very well I'm not either boom boom

Thats what its all about

now where was I......Take me home to the place I belong................................

I was'nt being heavy, I referred to 'Stonecold' as the name of another member on this forum who thought I was Abu or LS and wanted to know how many more identities I had.

Thats what its all about

now where was I......Take me home to the place I belong................................

Huh??? I'm a little confused EU....i haven't questioned who you or any other users are!!

Think you got the wrong man on this one son.

Originally Posted By: Stone Cold

Thats what its all about

Huh??? I'm a little confused EU....i haven't questioned who you or any other users are!!

Think you got the wrong man on this one son.

Stone Cold you are so right 'SON'. I've just spent 20mins checking out which thread it was, but I found it.

Replace Stone Cold with Man from Mars, apologise if I've tainted your name SON