Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hey, Chubbster!!

Fair enough CZ!

It just annoys me a bit how some excesses are seen as acceptable but other not just on the account of being illegal.

In my view all non-addictive stuff should be legal (and i include E and other drugs in that), while anything that can get you addicted after 1 dose (herioen, crack and even tobacco) should be illegal.

I'd like to see people who peddle addictive drugs to people who then depend on them given the death penatly quite frankly as these people are scum!

Quote:
(,I think E is addictive more in a psychological sense then a phyiscal sense),

You can get addicted to the scene, as in the social scene. If were going raving all night you'd do them, I've never had the urge to do anything on say a Wednesday night if I was going to the pub in St.Albans or sitting at home, unlike alcohol!

Well, what I was more getting at Voice, is that say if someone fairly shy took an E and they found that it brought them out of their shell and they had a better time, or at least they thought they did, then they might get addicted to it because of that.

Quote:
Well, what I was more getting at Voice, is that say if someone fairly shy took an E and they found that it brought them out of their shell and they had a better time, or at least they thought they did, then they might get addicted to it because of that.

I find alcohol does the trick quite nicely. No more shyness!

drugs mmm interesting this one...

stick to quality gear,

blow,

beer n fags..

all that other crap should be avoided.. acid, pills all that bollox will fk you

anyone can have a single story about one of the above 4 this is more of a genearal suggestion..

but in my experience if your going to play, stick with the mainstream

For an instant boost there is nothing better than a strong coffee or a can of Red Bull (without the vodka).

Double espresso's are lovely!