Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Chatham Town FT

Duke of York

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Taxi for Mr Margolis! Bring in Jim Chandler as caretaker manager!

Your having a laugh, I think Jim stood up for what he believed and some of the fans crucified him for it, If I was Jim I'd tell you ill (footy) educated ones to sling your hooks, not come back and be gaffer again.

And Andy, yes If I was at the game today I would be still backing SM and the team even after goal number 3 went in.

However your in your right to express your views on the forum and for us all to debate the pro's and con's of the day, but when at the game we all need to back the boys. Do you all think they'd do better by being slagged off?

As for Tuesday's game, well, lose that and I think it'll be curtains, win it and we move on to the next game.

But goodness me, another 3 goals let in, this is unprecedented defending by an ETFC team. that includes from our U8's upwards.

EU - Surprised! Can you show me where, in my original posting, I 'slagged off the players?'

As for 'outsiders' coming on here saying that we all want Jim back. I have only seen one posting indicating this and I am sure that that was said 'tongue in cheek'

Obviously I'm not qualified to comment on performances or players as I the last game I saw was away to Dartford (doh!) but I would have to agree that the appontment(s) made to the management and coaching staff were more than a little odd, and certainly a chamge is needed. However, while it's easy to call for a new manager, the tricky bit is finding a new and improved one to bring in. I trust that the board is working on this at present but of course they cannot comment.

Enough enough enough!

No organistion, no idea except for Hahn runnning around in the middle, Rudi on the wing, no one on the left wing for long periods, desperate times and panic. Rudi's treatment of our youngster was totally unwarranted and symptomatic of a team ( sic) which is leaderless, uncoordinated and doesn't have a clue about what is expected of them. 33 players named in programme plus some 10 or so who have left over the last few weeks. Shows that the management hasn't the slightest idea of how to get it right soon, if ever !

Time is running out for us - we must take action now !!!

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Taxi for Mr Margolis! Bring in Jim Chandler as caretaker manager!

Your having a laugh, I think Jim stood up for what he believed and some of the fans crucified him for it, If I was Jim I'd tell you ill (footy) educated ones to sling your hooks, not come back and be gaffer again.

And Andy, yes If I was at the game today I would be still backing SM and the team even after goal number 3 went in.

However your in your right to express your views on the forum and for us all to debate the pro's and con's of the day, but when at the game we all need to back the boys. Do you all think they'd do better by being slagged off?

As for Tuesday's game, well, lose that and I think it'll be curtains, win it and we move on to the next game.

But goodness me, another 3 goals let in, this is unprecedented defending by an ETFC team. that includes from our U8's upwards.

EU - Surprised! Can you show me where, in my original posting, I 'slagged off the players?'

As for 'outsiders' coming on here saying that we all want Jim back. I have only seen one posting indicating this and I am sure that that was said 'tongue in cheek'

Sorry Andy, my expressive typing may have come across as if I was implying YOU was slagging off the team and management which was not what I meant.

Lets face it we have folks amongst our membership/support that are now turning up and can't wait for things to go belly up so they can give a bit of grief out.