Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ENFIELD TOWN v Ware

waggamick

Agree with you there Mr H.

It was a good game ( both teams ) with plenty of action and from a Town point of view, AT LAST, we had a team playing together.

There are still a few issues with the defence, but I thought Jon Stevenson played very well as did Disco, Hahn and Hammond.

Now Management Team, lets keep a settled side.

I hear we are about to make a further 3 signings today !!

Do we need more Players ? ( other than signing a keeper )

Obviously depends on who and their quality, but that revolving door has to close sometime !!!

I would be happy if Dave Walton joined - surely we are a better option than Sudbury Resis.

Extremely happy for SM as he has the players are now starting to respond to him and it showed last night! Really enjoyed it, and lets hope we can coast up that league table. I think we have a settled side forming now and its starting to become a pleasure to watch. Last night we battled for 90 minutes and we also had that extra bit of quality from Hammond, Stevenson and Hahn's cross was outstanding! Plenty more to come! Come on Town!!

Very pleasing performance last night, and the boys got the result they deserved. In the end it was a tight 2-1 victory, but I believe that we were by far the better team overall, and had we had a bit more luck, and made slightly more of some very good chances, that the game would have been dead and buried before Ware could mount a late comeback. Hammond worked his socks off and deserved to get the winner, whilst Allen and Stevenson both had impressive performances. Personally I was very pleased with Dauti last night, and he was up there with being joint MOM with the above 3 names in my book!! Very mobile player with good skill on the ball, who isn't afraid to put in the hard work.

As someone has already said, they seemed to play more for each other last night - they came out fired up and they wanted it more than Ware. This was lacking in the last game that I saw, against Chatham, so this is a positive sign. There is no doubt in my mind that our squad has bags of footballing ability, and I hope that this change in mentality is the start of good things to come.

Still a couple of things I would like to bring up, even though I shouldn't after such a positive evening, but hey I'm sorry.

I feel Rudi needs to bring more to the side at the moment in open play.

Bast needs to stop lunging into challenges.

and lastly, I like Ellis up top as he is a good target man, but I feel he needs to work a bit harder at times to hold the ball up, and also not take on that Berbatov attitude when things aren't going 100% right. Hammond's attitude last night was perfect.

Only little things, but I'm liking the fact that we are looking to get a fairly settled side now.

Up the Town!! excited

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Mr Happy. How did our keeper sound good?

He was loud and marshalled the defence well smartypants!!! gotcha2

Can I publically state that I wish Rock Steady Eddie and Gazza all the best in their next round of golf against the Hat!! evil

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
can I publicly state i don't give a rats [****!!****] abotu golf, or anyones golf scores?
thanks.

Secretly you do, dont you, we know you do, we know your waiting for us to invite you to make up a fourball on a Saturday morning, so here it is, your official invite to join The Jolly Boys, c'mon you know you want too. evil

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Mr Happy. How did our keeper sound good?

He was loud and marshalled the defence well smartypants!!! gotcha2

Can I publically state that I wish Rock Steady Eddie and Gazza all the best in their next round of golf against the Hat!! evil

Thank you Mr Hippy. I couldn't hear him as I was marshalling the supporters at the far end of the ground. Why were you standing behind him? Closer to the bar?