Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Altrincham

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Alty's manager's son threw punches at Daish at half-time according to their forum.

First of all, it was rumoured that he punched the ref and he would have had good reason. We were denied a clear penalty for a handball and Alty got every 50/50 decision until they took the lead from a free kick that never should have been one.

It then started to emerge that their kit man (son of manager) allegedly called Liam an effing prick and Liam retaliated. Both were then sent off. He was told he could not sit in the stand so went outside the ground and was peering through the crack in the gate from the naughty step.

We offered nothing in the second half really and the result was a foregone conclusion with about 20 minutes still to go.

Lovely chicken balti pie though.

Pics are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53749&l=3dfb1&id=647255667

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Originally Posted By: Stu M
Alty's manager's son threw punches at Daish at half-time according to their forum.

First of all, it was rumoured that he punched the ref and he would have had good reason. We were denied a clear penalty for a handball and Alty got every 50/50 decision until they took the lead from a free kick that never should have been one.

It then started to emerge that their kit man (son of manager) allegedly called Liam an effing prick and Liam retaliated. Both were then sent off. He was told he could not sit in the stand so went outside the ground and was peering through the crack in the gate from the naughty step.

We offered nothing in the second half really and the result was a foregone conclusion with about 20 minutes still to go.

Lovely chicken balti pie though.

Pics are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53749&l=3dfb1&id=647255667

Sounds like a complete disaster and the ref a [****!!****].

We'll win at bowling though Jeff, cheer up lol

Originally Posted By: mikefleet
a new rule to the bsp this year if the manager gets sent off he can't go to the stands like before. He has to leave the ground where he cant see any of the match!

Stupid rule i think!

Presumably it was a rule brought in purely to discourage Steve Evans from getting sent from the dugout every other match.

Originally Posted By: Jeff

The handball shout looked ball to hand to me, and it wasn't a desperately bad refereeing performance overall. And, had Daish punched the ref, I'm sure we'd all admit that that could never be justified, regardless of the quality of refereeing performance.

The fact that we've won only one point from the four games that McCarthy has missed this season is probably the most salient statistic after yesterday's defeat.

wow i certainly missed a dust up.important now to win tomorrow night to boost confidence.did the fleet get many chances to score.

i will definitely be at kidderminster on saturday cheering the lads on.

saw george and smudger after the barrow game near the coach.

seemed really down to me hopefully i am wrong.

being a football manager is hell at times lets hope they force their way back into the team

I thought it was a clear handball although to be fair to the ref, he had a poor position to give it. Lino should have spotted it though.

We have to get something out of the match tomorrow now.

This League is the tightest I have ever seen it at the moment. It seems that everyone really can beat everyone.

Originally Posted By: mikefleet
a new rule to the bsp this year if the manager gets sent off he can't go to the stands like before. He has to leave the ground where he cant see any of the match!

Stupid rule i think!

well in liams case he can see the game throught the gap in the fence