Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So, how did the Enfield Council meeting go...?

britman

I have just rung the Council for the result and was told that the person I need to speak with was preparing the minutes and that she would call me tomorrow! The minutes will be on the LBE website within 8 days.

Thanks James. Just to confirm, the cabinet approved the recommendations for QE Stadium restoration with regards to retaining a track and a football team tenant.

We are unable to update the website at the moment, but a statement will be available as soon as possible.

Ciaran

Originally Posted By: blueandwhitearmy
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Let's hope that at some point in the future there is a united Enfield club at the QE Stadium playing Conference level football.

agree i think it would be best for 1893 to merge with us

There is a vast majority of footy fans and those who know the EFC (RIP) history who also think it is best, unfortunately 1893 has its own agenda and from its most recent meeting are dead against the idea.

I hope they reconsider and vote in a merger so we can motor up the leagues together as one club for the benefit of all Enfieldians and not any one individual or small set of people.