Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Travelling Support

Windsor Rebel

I take my hat off to Windsor Rebel, One minute he works, the next minute he's retired, next minute he works from home.

If you genuinely are retired Mr Rebel would you mind informing us how old you are so we can salute your vastly superior worldly knowledge?

Congratulations F*** Stick, i take my hat off to you. You come here and give it the big one, thinking your jonny big balls, and your know bragging that your investment *anker, and how GREAT sLOLough are. If your that clever, why dont you go and sort out your clubs difficulties.

Then again its nice to see sLOLough in the gutter where they belong.

Windsor rebel

He sits trembling at his monitor

one hand frantically pumping

on his still flaccid member

his other disgorging bile

through his spunk stained computer

he's one sad f#;ked up [****!!****]!

Windsor fans-he's getting off on the abuse you're throwing at him.

Don't allow yourselves to become a part of this delusional fantasist's sick sex game!

Windsor rebel-your names not max moseley is it?

population of windsor 28,000 average gate is approx 0.5% 150

population of Burnham and beaconsfield 9,000 each average gate around 0.5% little over 125

population of slough 128,000 average gate is approx 0.25% 275

which put into context is quite poor considering their history playing record in the conference etc

When in the premier (now conf south) Windsor used to average around 350 give or take and now average just under half of that. slough in the Conference would average about 1,000 (correct me if i'm wrong) and now average what, 250 about a quarter of their premium support. So where are those other 750? It is a sad indictment of fans of all teams that when their team is not performing well they don't come, but please don't start slating a team like Windsor for lack of away support when we have an average level of support in the league and in contrast to other teams in the league take quite a few away.