Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

East Thurrock up date

Mr Happy

Originally Posted By: big guy
3 new players and still lost lets hope we can get the rest of the league to join us and we may stand a chance OR use players that we know how to play as a unit
Who were the 3 new players BG ?
Looks like your cheesed off too mate you can always speak your mind mate after all its a fans owned club Isn't it ? and don't take any notice of MST or EU coz they think we're going to reach dizzy heights .Lol

Me and Gazza are starting a revolution ,or rather tell it as it is.

So what happened today then , Was it the weather, The Ref , Balls flat, Coach delayed ? Cue Sponsor of Beer and E U ...............

Originally Posted By: big guy
when ever i put a comment on here no one ever replys strange considering its a supporters run club giving my oppinion
You aren't allowed to have opinions BG everybody knows that .Lol

Walton, Reid, Dauti, Ridgway, Keogh, Tickner, Hahn, Hall, Ellis, deane, Marshall, Deane, Harvey, Hammond, Wild, Hughes

Ellis Remy is now on crutches and possibly out for 5 weeks, ETUFC lost one to hamstring and another at least. I felt we looked ok until they sorted their Ellis problem. Felt some of the forward passing was looking good but the finish from the forwards was weak. Good to see Luke Marshall back and I believe he may have been Towns man of the Match - FJ to confirm or deny. The whole backline shape is new but did not do too bad. Dave Walton kept us in the game a few times. I think we first tested Richard Wray after about 80 minutes.

ETUFC weren't all that good but they still received all 3 points. Workmanlike rather than anything special!

I think you will find that Mr Jones was booked 8 minutes into his Town return - so - nothing changes ! At least he did not get sent off, so......?

The performance was flat, lacking in any imagination, with no leadership either on or OFF the pitch.

For me, none of the 3 new guys stood out.

Overall, another poor performance which we are becoming to expect week in week out.

Another 3 new players signed this week.

Another poor defencive performance.

Another week with no leadership on the pitch.

Another week with no "noticable Management Input" from the bench.

Another week when we continue to hit high long balls at a solid, tall, robust defence.

Another week when we take 12 passes to get up field, whilst the opposition take 2 to reach the same objective.

Another week when we have 2 shots on target during the entire game. One weak - One good ( and well saved )

Another week when I drive home thinking that I have just about had enough of watching this crap !!!!!

Summary - poor effort by all Town Players and Management.

Supporter numbers are dropping off in numbers and dropping off in interest.

Final question - who and how many new faces will be signed in the next 7 days?

Does Stuart actually know what he is doing ??????????????

( It's a serious question )

Settle for 14th in league and start again next season, but not sure if I shall bother paying to watch any more.

A poor show all round. so, what excuses will be given this week ( or should it be THIS WEAK )?

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
The performance was flat, lacking in any imagination, with no leadership either on or OFF the pitch.

For me, none of the 3 new guys stood out.

Overall, another poor performance which we are becoming to expect week in week out.

Another 3 new players signed this week.
Another poor defencive performance.
Another week with no leadership on the pitch.
Another week with no "noticable Management Input" from the bench.
Another week when we continue to hit high long balls at a solid, tall, robust defence.
Another week when we take 12 passes to get up field, whilst the opposition take 2 to reach the same objective.
Another week when we have 2 shots on target during the entire game. One weak - One good ( and well saved )

Another week when I drive home thinking that I have just about had enough of watching this crap !!!!!

Summary - poor effort by all Town Players and Management.
Supporter numbers are dropping off in numbers and dropping off in interest.

Final question - who and how many new faces will be signed in the next 7 days?

Does Stuart actually know what he is doing ??????????????
( It's a serious question )

Settle for 14th in league and start again next season, but not sure if I shall bother paying to watch any more

Good honest & precise summary OT, undoubtedly you will be slated for your honest opinions by some on here but I challenge anyone to constructivley disagree with your post.

There appears to me to be total disaray from the pitch upwards, all the way to the new stadium with a bloody running track around it, it all seems very messey to me, nothing settled, nothing stable, and nothing which we originally set out for seven years ago actually gained.

At best mediocre displays on the pitch are as OT said doing nothing to keep the fans coming through the turnstiles & travelling to wonderful venues along the Thames estuary, Yes I do so hate this league!

With a stable solid well lead side the play offs are still an easy possibility, unfortunatley at the moment thats an impossibility!

Its time to weald the axe and get some fresh impetus all through the club & get things sorted out, dont ask me where to start as I dont profess to have the knowledge of who does what, where or when, other than in the dugout & its clear something needs to change there!

Made interesting reading.

Winchester Ciy FC Members vote unanimously for change following the meeting that took place at 7.30 tonight (November 7th 2008), Winchester City Football Club is delighted to announce that the members have unanimously voted in acceptance of the resolution that the club dissolve itself as a members club and reconstitute itself as a limited company with a consortium of local business people joining the new management structure.

Now there's a change.

I know the question is to Gazza, BUT....

In my view, it HAS to start at the TOP.

Signing 3 players per week is a joke and shows just ONE thing -that SM does not have a glue what he is doing.

Just bring in new players week in week out and HOPE.

That is NOT good Management and does not show confidence in the players already signed ( last week, the week before, or the week before that )

I feel sorry for Dave in goal.

What chance has he got when he sees a different line up in front of him EVERY WEEK.

No consistancy = No confidence.

I know my comments are negative, but I find it difficult to say anything positive about today, this week, this month or this season.

I heard someone say today that we have signed ( actually registered ) 55 players this season and I believe that says it all.

No further comment needed.