Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

Originally Posted By: DA11
Originally Posted By: diffdude
That is a lot of money. For someone who is so anti MyFC, Uncs has contributed very generously to their well being. bow

So Mark, why did you resign from the MyFC Society Board? Just curious.

Have my reasons Rick. I'm sure many will be putting their own spin on it.

Okay, fair enough, take care then.

Originally Posted By: diffdude
That is a lot of money. For someone who is so anti MyFC, Uncs has contributed very generously to their well being. bow

So Mark, why did you resign from the MyFC Society Board? Just curious.

Have my reasons Rick. I'm sure many will be putting their own spin on it.

Will Brooks wanted to thank you for all your work, particularly raising all that money for the Wembley Mascots Mark (yeah! Funny that - Well done). But he also said that you told him that you just wanted the sign saying "Punch Me" taken off your forehead.

Well done Mark, thanks for all your hard work.

and a little to the fleets also mark but no matter....thats a worthy cause as are all clubs in need of help....

I notice you have resigned today from the SB and I have to confess I sort of half sussed that out during our little tete a tete over the past 48 hours....

the sabre toothed myfc of today is a different animal to the playful cub of yesteryear and if I have guessed it right you are to be commended for your stance....if I have guessed it wrong you are still better off out of it...

enjoy your football...because thats what its all about....smile

Originally Posted By: eufckev
Cheers Mark, you're a good representative of the club, wish you carried on... but still see you down there week in week out grin

Ebbsfleet is for life not just to be used to boost an ego

Just like to add my thanks for all the work that you have done in your role on the Board on behalf of the Society and EUFC. Given who I voted for in the elections I should be able to guess who's going to be next........cue the phrase rats...ship...sinking etc etc

arrr