Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

So you think that Bristol City's website stated...

"The switch is transfer history as Ebbsfleet United are a fan-owned club meaning - their 20,000 plus members where able to vote on whether to accept City's transfer bid or turn it down and keep the forward at Stonebridge road.

In the end a 82.3 per cent majority of 7,500 voters put the rubberstamp on the youngsters move to Ashton Gate."

Just for a laugh then.....or maybe you think that MyFC control the content of Bristol City's website as well as the Daily Telegraph.

Originally Posted By: DA11
Not that it really bothers me but where is this heading. What does Rickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........want to achieve. To me and I am all but a humble supporter of EUFC, it looks like old Divvidude is a little fed up with being banned and is trying to cause trouble. I don't mind reading his posts, well not many can can they.

Have you seen the Akinde contract Mark? Why not ask David? Afraid of what you might not see? I can see it touched a nerve with you Mark, since you are getting personal now. I know you are in too deep, as is the rest of the Board, so I hope you will come out of this well in the end. And thanks for the support you gave me when you voted me on the Voting Committee, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
So you think that Bristol City's website stated...

"The switch is transfer history as Ebbsfleet United are a fan-owned club meaning - their 20,000 plus members where able to vote on whether to accept City's transfer bid or turn it down and keep the forward at Stonebridge road.

In the end a 82.3 per cent majority of 7,500 voters put the rubberstamp on the youngsters move to Ashton Gate."

Just for a laugh then.....or maybe you think that MyFC control the content of Bristol City's website as well as the Daily Telegraph.

No, MyFC doesn't control the content, they simply gave BC the press release, as is common.

Originally Posted By: diffdude
Not that it really bothers me but where is this heading. What does Rickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........want to achieve. To me and I am all but a humble supporter of EUFC, it looks like old Divvidude is a little fed up with being banned and is trying to cause trouble. I don't mind reading his posts, well not many can can they.

Have you seen the Akinde contract Mark? Why not ask David? Afraid of what you might not see? I can see it touched a nerve with you Mark, since you are getting personal now. I know you are in too deep, as is the rest of the Board, so I hope you will come out of this well in the end. And thanks for the support you gave me when you voted me on the Voting Committee, I appreciate it.

Oh Ricko. So leftfield it ain't funny. Carry on your good work mate evil

but thats not true is it DA11...you are a member of the MYFC society board and as a society member myself whom you are supposed to be representing I am asking you this....

did you involve yourself in the decision to mass ban members of freemyfc from myfc..?

have you seen or ratified any paperwork related to the akinde transfer...?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

but thats not true is it DA11...you are a member of the MYFC society board and as a society member myself whom you are supposed to be representing I am asking you this....

did you involve yourself in the decision to mass ban members of freemyfc from myfc..?

Come on Karl. Of all the people to have their fingers on the pulse you surprise me doh

Come on Karl. Of all the people to have their fingers on the pulse you surprise me doh

we'll take that as a NO then shall we mark on both counts...smile

perhaps its time to resign then if you have no knowledge of what your board are doing to the members......make a stand mark and protect your principles.....

Karl, you can take it which ever way you wish. You know it will anyway. I know you guys are exceptionally wound up over all this but hey as I said I am just a humble fan of EUFC that wants whats best for the club. Anyway must dash soon, got a nice cup of cocoa, some biscuits and gonna watch the darts . You be good mate.

Karl, you can take it which ever way you wish. You know it will anyway. I know you guys are exceptionally wound up over all this but hey as I said I am just a humble fan of EUFC that wants whats best for the club. Anyway must dash soon, got a nice cup of cocoa, some biscuits and gonna watch the darts . You be good mate.

not sure you understand at all mark....several on freemy are a little upset and understandably so but take it as read that I aint....I have never posted on myfc so being banned (3 from 8) doesn't concern me at all....I see all I want to see....smile

what does concern me however and has from day one is the way that the SB have run riot against the wishes of the members they are supposed to represent and ridden roughshode against the rules of a provident society....(illegal in my opinion) you as a SB member are guilty of that (if only through association) although I personally believe that you have been more than complicit knowingly rather than haplessly and may well have to account for your actions in due course...we shall see...

in the meantime go get that cup of cocoa and enjoy your evening... coffee

The following post has been censored on MyFC and not allowed as a start of a new thread. I am not sure what is wrong with these questions, but the thread was rejected multiple times. I hope posting on here might get some answers.

There have been many questions regarding the Akinde "vote" on MyFC to sell him to Bristol City.

These questions are simple to answer and prove, but our MyFC Chairman Paul and club CEO Dave have not answered them.

Background:

The Vote for Akinde was put up on the 27th of August with a deadline of 29th Aug

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk/vote-2002

Over the next 48 hours, Liam Daish, the CEO and Chairman are seeking the opinion of the club

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
The following post has been censored on MyFC and not allowed as a start of a new thread. I am not sure what is wrong with these questions, but the thread was rejected multiple times. I hope posting on here might get some answers.

There have been many questions regarding the Akinde "vote" on MyFC to sell him to Bristol City.

These questions are simple to answer and prove, but our MyFC Chairman Paul and club CEO Dave have not answered them.

Background:

The Vote for Akinde was put up on the 27th of August with a deadline of 29th Aug

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk/vote-2002

Over the next 48 hours, Liam Daish, the CEO and Chairman are seeking the opinion of the club

I'd like to clarify Mark's position - and this is a serious question - Mark/DA11, are you actually saying that as a MyFC Board member it was NOT an unanimous decision to ban a large number of members from MyFC? You see, we kind of suspected that most of you had had nothing to do with it and it was the doing of 2 Board members ...

Members are being misled left, right and centre over this.

and because of this comment from a society board member...we need to ask DD the same question...

david and I decided that the clubs best interests were served by the removal of the dissident comments from the forum

so I will ask DD the question...

david...did you have any involvement with the mass bannings of the freemyfc members from the myfc forums...?

Arithon has already stated that Jessica will represent the Board on the Disciplinary Panel, as she hasn't been very much involved with it all. No of course she hasn't - I don't think for one minute she is concerned about it. Most of the Board haven't been on the MyFC threads to comment on the matter. They probably don't see it as any big deal. The whole thing is being orchestrated by Arithon and V - in my opinion, lol ....

Originally Posted By: Hannah
This all seems a bit ridiculous really.

Just sayin...

why does it seem ridiculous hannah....?

say...just lets say... that you posted your disappointment on here over a team/players performance...your opinion as a fan...and you then find yourself banned from here because of your views...

would that be ridiculous also...?

No, it's actually very pertinent Hannah, as these are the people who run the Society which owns the Fleet! If we were talking about just some little web forum, it WOULD be ridiculous, I agree. But things have come to a head recently. I'm sorry to intrude on the forum in this way, but you have some MyFC Board members posting here and we'd appreciate it if they could give us their side of things.

Originally Posted By: Hannah
This all seems a bit ridiculous really.

Just sayin...

why does it seem ridiculous hannah....?

say...just lets say... that you posted your disappointment on here over a team/players performance...your opinion as a fan...and you then find yourself banned from here because of your views...

would that be ridiculous also...?

Yes, that would be pathetic. Thank god it's never happened to me.