Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

The following post has been censored on MyFC and not allowed as a start of a new thread. I am not sure what is wrong with these questions, but the thread was rejected multiple times. I hope posting on here might get some answers.

There have been many questions regarding the Akinde "vote" on MyFC to sell him to Bristol City.

These questions are simple to answer and prove, but our MyFC Chairman Paul and club CEO Dave have not answered them.

Background:

The Vote for Akinde was put up on the 27th of August with a deadline of 29th Aug

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk/vote-2002

Originally Posted By: Akinde Vote

Over the next 48 hours, Liam Daish, the CEO and Chairman are seeking the opinion of the club

Don't you think it strange that the owners of a club (or their reps), don't bother to look at contracts the club signs? Is it normal in NL football for owners to not view contracts?

Why can't someone from the MyFC Society Board read the contract and see what's there? What are they afraid of finding out?

p.s. Are you running for Society Board next election Jeff?

Originally Posted By: Jeff
No. Why would I want to put myself into a position of 24/7 hassle and abuse from people on the internet who, let's be honest, are more interested in politics and point scoring rather than the Fleet?

says barda who has done more than his fair share of point scoring with his peers on myfc...grin

diff.. I agree with you....the whole akinde issue is shrouded in mucky mists and as owners of ebbs we demand an answer to the questions that you ask.....we won't get them of course but thats myfc for you...

I had a good chat with barry fry at the fa cup tie last week and he made some interesting observations on the akinde scandal...I like barry...known him 35 years and a real footie man...

right....2-1 city and second half coming up...yay

According to Gary Johnson the Bristol City manager they had to wait for the ok from MyFC members before Akinde could sign for them, you will also note that this article was dated 31st August after the vote and it makes it 100% clear that John had not signed at that time.

Another conspiracy bites the dust

Maybe The Daily Telegraph and Bristol City are in on it to?

slarti.. the daily telegraph have no knowledge of what went on...only what they were told...but thats a good try and your masters at myfc have taught you well.....

football is a strange world where people do all sorts of things for the better good no problems there except everyone in football knows that it wasn't a vote but an afterthought opinion and that akinde was sold before such opinion was voiced...he was even pictured at their ground but hey...he was probably on holiday down there....grin

and to be fair to your opinion....if you are correct and I and others are wrong... lets see the paperwork.....smile

Originally Posted By: diffdude
But that wasn't a quote from Gary Johnson, it was just copy from the reporter, who got their info from MyFC. Find where Gary was quoted as saying they had to wait for the members vote (you won't find it, btw).

crikey slarti/daves nan telling porkies....surely not...the george washington of the ebbs forum...grin

Here is a real Gary Johnson quote, asked about why John was in the stands wearing a BC track suit before the announced signing, and if he had been signed already, Gary said :

"No, it means he's nicked one of our tracksuits!"

He then added: "Everything's agreed with Ebbsfleet, everything's agreed with the boy; he loves it here and he's already had four sessions with our fitness team. We're just waiting for the administrative side of things to make the deal official on Monday."

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~1380550,00.html

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast

You're right, of course, having John say it was a "different kind of transfer" proves that the members had a final say. Why was I even questioning it?

Having trouble finding a quote where Gary or John say that the members "approved" the transfer? Keep trying...

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast

slarti are you real....thats a BC site hardly objective now is it....grin

have you no interest in knowing if your society told the truth or not...? do you not care when 30000 people have paid over hard earned money to buy your club...?

diff is spot on and has provided proof of the subterfuge with GJ's quotes...its a farce and was carried out over the members/owners heads with the blessing and knowledge of the so called SB....

okay then....let our CEO come on here and tell us it wasn't and give us proof...

Not that it really bothers me but where is this heading. What does Rickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........want to achieve. To me and I am all but a humble supporter of EUFC, it looks like old Divvidude is a little fed up with being banned and is trying to cause trouble. I don't mind reading his posts, well not many can can they.