Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

I understand the point you are making Les but it was hardly the boards fault that Appiah went for nothing. There is some fantastic talent in the PASE set up and I hope that lessons have been learnt but as you said the club couldn't afford to have all players on contract.

Originally Posted By: DA11
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I was hoping for a little consistency as darter was referred to the myfc forum when she asked questions of you on here....

oh well.....hope springs eternal...smile

Thats right Karl. However, Les didn't ask a question. He made a statement doh

If he had asked a question, then I would have referred him to MyFC coolsmoke

Oh well....... evil

I never said that les asked a question..I said that you did and referred you to the myfc board as it was board business....

keep up mate....slips showing behind the smiley faces...smile

Originally Posted By: Santa
you have no way of understanding my motives

So all your words on FreeMyFC gave no insight at all unc ? All those words, all that rhetoric does it realy shroud your motives.......?

what words are they then santa...care to enlighten us.....

I have been opposed to the myfc sturmbanfeurers since day one in case you hadn't noticed....

I have believed since day one that they would fck up myfc and subsequently the fleet in case you hadn't noticed....

I have been arguing with several fleet fans about their head in the sand mentality since day one in case you hadn't noticed...

what exactly do YOU believe my motives are santa...pray tell please....smile

I was hoping for a little consistency as darter was referred to the myfc forum when she asked questions of you on here....

Oh well....... evil

I never said that les asked a question..I said that you did and referred you to the myfc board as it was board business....

Oh is that what you meant. So why didn't you say it then? Off to get some beauty sleep now.

Oh well....... evil

Oh is that what you meant. So why didn't you say it then? Off to get some beauty sleep now.

I did DA but you chose to ignore it.....I suppose thats endemic now in the bunker is it not...grin

sleep well..

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
This is an Eufc forum, not a dissaffected and banned members one.Discuss the team, fans, opposition, refs, food, football.
The politics should be left out of it.
The true fans (the ones who go) DO NOT CARE!!!

Hurrah. Let's keep one beacon of sanity.

what words are they then santa...care to enlighten us.....

Well all of them actually Unc, If we cant know your motives as you suggest by this time, given all your posts (over there), then the logical deduction would be that all your words did not reflect your true motives and were insincere bluster.... laugh

I have been opposed to the myfc sturmbanfeurers since day one in case you hadn't noticed....

I have believed since day one that they would fck up myfc and subsequently the fleet in case you hadn't noticed....

I have been arguing with several fleet fans about their head in the sand mentality since day one in case you hadn't noticed...

Unc, no problem I have understood your position from the outset...

What exactly do YOU believe my motives are santa...pray tell please....smile

Nope....you never tell me things.

tbc

I understand the point you are making Les but it was hardly the boards fault that Appiah went for nothing. There is some fantastic talent in the PASE set up and I hope that lessons have been learnt but as you said the club couldn't afford to have all players on contract.

I believe I read that the CEO is looking at this to ensure that the same thing doesn't happen next year for those Y2 Pase we wish to retain, some sort of pre-contract.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Good to hear that, santa. If they don't wake up to protecting their youth, it will come back to bite them in the future!

Especially if it does all go bottoms upwards as UU predicts - we'll need them to be our first team in the coming months....

bigcry

I think there is plenty of room on these forum for a bit of healthy debate. As much as I don't agree with some of the motives or Karl (no offence mate) getting involved in issues that he has no real connection with I respect what they say. As Les says if I don't like it, I ignore it.

you have no way of understanding my motives DA11 and as a board member of the society that I subscribed to you also have no right to doubt my motives which are simply for the Operator and his elected or self chosen executives to look after the members interests and respect their views...you stated that you would uphold the members views and rights when you stood for election...and I voted for you..

if I have no connection with these issues does that apply to the other 30000 members who bought into this with good money as I am one and the same....a member and owner...!

own the club pick the team....smile

Some Big Deal. For gods sake give Uncle back his

Originally Posted By: diffdude
That is a lot of money. For someone who is so anti MyFC, Uncs has contributed very generously to their well being. bow

So Mark, why did you resign from the MyFC Society Board? Just curious.

Have my reasons Rick. I'm sure many will be putting their own spin on it.