Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Here here, Bill.
This is an Eufc forum, not a dissaffected and banned members one.Discuss the team, fans, opposition, refs, food, football.
The politics should be left out of it.
The true fans (the ones who go) DO NOT CARE!!!

the owners however gaz may well share a different view and he who pays the piper calls the tune....I actually agree with you for whats its worth but its too late...the die has been cast and the precedents set by the likes of harry and others who have continuously abused individual owners on here...

if you don't want the lions at the door... don't leave the meat on the porch (old bantu saying) smile

I haven't missed the point!

The point here is this is a forum and they have just as much(as they are supposed Owners) maybe more right, to put their point of view across. You have the right to disagree. Telling them to shut up and go away is very childish! If their posts upset you that much, ignore them.

Gaz, I don't go to games for the obvious reason, but I think I am still as much a 'true fan' as you are! How can you leave politics out of it, these are the people, like it or not, who hold the future of the Club in their hands!

I think there is plenty of room on these forum for a bit of healthy debate. As much as I don't agree with some of the motives or Karl (no offence mate) getting involved in issues that he has no real connection with I respect what they say. As Les says if I don't like it, I ignore it.

Originally Posted By: DA11
I think there is plenty of room on these forum for a bit of healthy debate. As much as I don't agree with some of the motives or Karl (no offence mate) getting involved in issues that he has no real connection with I respect what they say. As Les says if I don't like it, I ignore it.

you have no way of understanding my motives DA11 and as a board member of the society that I subscribed to you also have no right to doubt my motives which are simply for the Operator and his elected or self chosen executives to look after the members interests and respect their views...you stated that you would uphold the members views and rights when you stood for election...and I voted for you..

if I have no connection with these issues does that apply to the other 30000 members who bought into this with good money as I am one and the same....a member and owner...!

own the club pick the team....smile

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I haven't missed the point!
The point here is this is a forum and they have just as much(as they are supposed Owners) maybe more right, to put their point of view across. You have the right to disagree. Telling them to shut up and go away is very childish! If their posts upset you that much, ignore them.
Gaz, I don't go to games for the obvious reason, but I think I am still as much a 'true fan' as you are! How can you leave politics out of it, these are the people, like it or not, who hold the future of the Club in their hands!

You know me better than that, Les.
Of course I wasn't referring to you, as I know you are a lifelong supporter and fan now separated from Fleet by a large lump of ocean.
My point was aimed squarely at those who bought into the scheme (or scam?) in November, and saw a game at Wembley and are stirring things up arguing about decisions made months ago.
It is history, no more relevant than why we let Portway go for

OK Gary I apologise.

As to muck raking the Akinde affair, It seems that his transfer has been just one of a few questionable dealings by the Board, which have never been explained, Players who were never offered contractsuntil it was too late to stop them wanting away. If I had bought into the (Bogus) Shareholder Scheme I think I would be asking questions! Even if you didn't, shouldn't you ask the question also?

The whole charade has survived because far too many people have just shut up and gone away,or shown total apathy, just look at the voting figures. If those figures reflect the renewal figures in February, 'God help the Fleet!'

Better the 'Owners' sort things out now, they may just attract new members!

just one of a few questionable dealings by the Board, which have never been explained, Players who were never offered contractsuntil it was too late to stop them wanting away.

That's very interesting Les. Can you expand on the contract issue?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
and I voted for you..

Cheers Unc. I knew you weren't all bad drinkies

many thanx DA11...my mother agrees with you and so do my two dogs...the wife is undecided at the present time....smile

being serious tho' DA i did vote for you but wouldn't again....and that perhaps reflects the renewal situation...not enough people who could.. did enough to earn the respect of the important ones...

the 30000 who you need money off...

freemyfc is not the enemy of either myfc or the fleet...its opposition is to those that they voted for and trusted in and whom when they assumed power betrayed that trust...

it won't go away...

the wife is undecided at the present time....smile

I know what you mean Karl discussion

Seriously. Thank you for your vote and support. It is much appreciated excited

don't thank me DA ...I made a mistake in the youthful exuberance of the myfc springtime and genuinely believed that fleet members on the board would hold the lunacy of paddington and his weasles in check...I just didn't envisage you joining them...

just one of a few questionable dealings by the Board, which have never been explained, Players who were never offered contractsuntil it was too late to stop them wanting away.

surely you should ask those questions of les on the myfc forum DA11...grin

Sorry Karl. That question was to Les. Didn't realise you were his agent evil

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz

I can see MYFC pulling out and offering the deal to another party - hopefully the Fleet Trust, led by John Moules and David Davis.
Then and only then can we properly restructure and refinance the club, and move on in a traditional and united way.

Exactly where do you think the money is going to come from to do this ?

I was hoping for a little consistency as darter was referred to the myfc forum when she asked questions of you on here....

oh well.....hope springs eternal...smile

I was hoping for a little consistency as darter was referred to the myfc forum when she asked questions of you on here....

oh well.....hope springs eternal...smile

Thats right Karl. However, Les didn't ask a question. He made a statement doh

If he had asked a question, then I would have referred him to MyFC coolsmoke

Oh well....... evil

See what only 2% gets you?
Just kidding Karl, you are worth every cent of the 99% I pay you! wink

How short your memory is, does Appiah ring a bell? I was looking for the thread and post that stated he was offered a contract just before it became known he was going to The Posh!
Surely if a player shows extraordinary talent he should be on a contract.
How many of the youngsters are on contracts? I know it is because the Club can't afford to have all players on contract, so be ready for more of them to be 'Poached.'