Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Food again...

Ian_D

After a week of improvements to the food things were back to their usual way yesterday, in my opinion.

My cheeseburger tasted like it has been cooked at least a hour before I ate it, and when the bloke warmed it up it seemed he believed that 10 seconds on the griddle would be sufficient. Obviously it wasn't and my burger was stone cold!

Surely it's common sense that on a cold day like yesterday that other methods are going to have be thought of to keep the food warm rather than just leaving it exposed to get cold?

My brother was ill when he got in and it is thought that was caused by the Chips and hot dog he had at football.

Most disappointing, will we ever be getting a long term fix for this serious lingering problem?

Originally Posted By: Our Team
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn..is that what its coming too ..what are you expecting nouvelle cuisine?

I don't think it is too much to expect a hot drink to actually be hot, especially at the prices being charged.

I didn't go there yesterday. It seems that I made the right move. smile