Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DOor still spinninng

townerboy

At our level we have to remember our footy is just above very good park football standard, which makes having the right man having the contacts and knowledge in charge and making team selections more the importance. The strength of this can be determined by what financial powers the club has.

The only rule i'd have introduced is no player being able to turn out for more than 2 Ryman clubs in a season, or 2 Southern league clubs etc etc

Originally Posted By: Gazza
From the website:

Player News
Clement James has left the club to join Kingstonian. We thank him for his brief spell with the club and wish him all the best for the future.

WHO? confused2

During another season CJ might have been a good addition but Michael Deane and Luke Marshall are significantly better in my book and I think he would have consistently been getting splinters.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
It has been going round really fast this week.

Sure has - 2 out and 3 in !

Ricci Crace and Jeff Hammond OUT. doh

Alex Campana ( midfield ) ,
Rob Fitzgerald ( defender ) ,
and
Danny May ( defender ) - all IN. drinkies

Has anyone got any WD40 as the constant spinning is causing problems with the door springs !

WARNING - Door almost out of control. evil

Some links for your reference:

http://tinyurl.com/dhubod

http://tinyurl.com/cx2k55

http://tinyurl.com/bak9wq

Let's hope these 3 new additions to the squad are as useful as the rest of the young blood that SB and SM have brought in thus far. We shall wait and see. Let's hope we get to watch them in action tomorrow afternoon, all these postponements are getting very boring.

I personally think Jeff is the biggest lose of those 3 going out of the door. I really do think he had something to offer with his pace and work rate. Unfortunately I think Ryan's arrival made it very difficult for him, as it is unlikely that the 2 of them could play together (very similar) and Deane has hit form of late. Edgar is a quality player and showed this in abundance in the Wingate game.

Of course Ricci has been a major player for Town in recent years, but going on what I saw of him last term and the injuries he has picked up this one, I feel he may not get back to his best and be able to compete with the likes of Edgar, Deane and Remy. He'd lost a bit of that sparkle so to speak. That said, I appreciate what Ricci has done for Enfield Town and the goals that he has scored. The dedication he has shown to our club appears to be very hard to come by in this modern day climate.